No announcement yet.

Aliens Pulse Rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone post screenies of this weapon?

Comment

screenies

If you click the new link at the 1st post of this thread, there is a screenie you can click on at the download site.

Comment

Where do I know the name cvroy from? Didn't you use to run an RTCW site and offer servers as well?

Comment

Yes sir, that's me... just moved on to a different game that I can code to

Comment

Ah ha, I knew you from when I ran RTCWFiles.com and I think you used to send me maps on messenger or something. Good to see that you've started up in UT2003..

Comment

That was a fun time, but that game got old too quickly... the community just fell apart too

Thankfully there is Ut2003

Comment

RTCW hella got old...i played it for about a week or 2...it was just your average WWII shooter...and yea...after finally getting this to work i really think its great but the model could use a little more of a 3d look...right now it kinda looks like a box with a gun painted on it...still great idea and great weapona nd sounds...really like the idea

Comment

The first person model is really nothing special, I agree but it works. Besides the "real Pulse Rifle" does look like a box with a gun on it.
                  Pulse pics

My mutators to follow will have a much better first view with nice animations

Comment

only if there were an AvP that was actually played...oone plays AvP or AvP anymore...its either that or they cheat...ergh...

Comment

Working...
                    X