ONS-Aratheiabeta6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ONS-Aratheiabeta6

i have a question about this map. does anyone have a later version of this map or can help with the problem i see over by the blue core between nodes 5 and 9 after a rebuild there is some type of terrain or something blocking on of the entrances into node 5

As far as I am aware, this is the last version that Meledictum released:
    http://ut2004.titaninternet.co.uk/fo...605#post183605
    http://www.tcpclan.net/phpforum/viewtopic.php?t=1495

Just after this I will PM him to ask if he has some further work that he did not release or if he would grant permission for some people (like you or Crusha) to fix the issue you mention (and other potential issues).

Comment

in your pm can you mention that none of the download links work. I think this map looks kinda cool and want to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanch3z View Post
        in your pm can you mention that none of the download links work. I think this map looks kinda cool and want to check it out.
        actually, the first downlaod link worked for me

Comment

Originally posted by 100GPing100 View Post
          actually, the first downlaod link worked for me
          Yes, try again Sanch3z. If it still does not work, PM me (on Titan or here) and I will setup a temporary mirror.

And yes, Aratheia is a pretty good map, especially when played with 20+ players, with some interesting strategic options (the middle node, that you don't see in the screenshots of the thread can sometimes play a great role, but sometimes you are just wasting time there and ends up being isolated).

Comment

hmmm, the }TCP{ Clan website gives me a 404..

Comment

ok i found what the problem was it is the water volume thats under that node moved it down a little and problem was gone. great map

Comment

Bump.

Although my first attempts to contact Meledictum were fruitless, I recently tried "harder" to contact him for inclusion of his maps in the Titan Map pack 2.

http://ut2004.titaninternet.co.uk/fo...273#post329273

Also, if anyone wants to make some fixes to Aratheia or Tempestade, go ahead - just keep in mind to add a note in the ReadMe file(s).

So I guess you can make a public release of your fix WACKO23.

Also, if anyone wants to do some further fixes/tweaking (please give the details though so we can be sure it keeps the map spirit) and can do that before the end of the year I'd be glad to include the resulting revision in the Titan Map pack 2.

Speaking of which, Sanch3z, did you finally get the map? (I don't remember if you PMed or not)

Comment

Working...
                X