Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UCBP Beta C-2014 Upload (mutators and maps from Unreal Championship 1 & 2)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I return and this ain't released yet ಠ_ಠ

Comment

• http://www.moddb.com/mods/unreal-championship-2004

relate to this thread? were there uc2 weapons in the works? I've seen a dead link to an alpha uc2 sniper, but that was all

Comment

• can anybody please upload a version that actually works seem to have been waiting ages for this and still no movement even in somebody can post a link to a working version I would appreciate it as the links posted on here download a broken version where the weapons don't work in the game all the models and everything is there but only the maps seem to work

Comment

• to all having trouble with posted version, I pulled the UC1 weapon files straight from my install & they are working for me... hope they work for y'all too

http://www.mediafire.com/?i6ak2aijqq7ajyj

Comment

• well done papasfritas absolutly spot on exactly what I've been waiting for guys this file works so any problems download Cheers Dude

Comment

• Up!

Any news about the progress/release?

Comment

• As shown in the first post, are there still going to be 11 maps?

Comment

• Why is the Beta B blocked on Mediafire? I need a alternative link for Beta B please?

Comment

• Um, I'm doing my best to keep this game alive, but at this point maybe you guys should just finish this pack already before it's too late.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
                      Um, I'm doing my best to keep this game alive, but at this point maybe you guys should just finish this pack already before it's too late.
                      Well I hope this mod gets finished as I am "patiently" waiting for this mod to be done.I like the two maps I have from those games.deadbolt_lit and DM-Deadbolt2.Both maps I really enjoy!!!

Comment

• I thought I had about 3-4 of those maps, but I just checked and it's just Deadbolt][ and Horizon][.

Comment

• I wanna ask if one of them if they had the first beta of CTF-LavaGiant 2, it had a swirl-like hurricane over the top of the map. If you do I need a copy of it thanks

Comment

• Both links have fallen. Can someone reupload them? I love playing these maps.

EDIT: Forget that, I've found it, I'll see where I can upload it.

EDIT2: Uploaded here:
                            - http://www.multisiteupload.com/downl...p?uid=0R19J1E3

Comment

• So, maybe we'll get a Christmas present next month? (hoping...hoping...hoping)

Comment

• Originally posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
                                So, maybe we'll get a Christmas present next month? (hoping...hoping...hoping)
                                Hoping as well...

Comment

Working...
                                X