Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woohoo

i suck at this

i accidentally made a mutator where the ball shoots out in a random direction (up, down, behind, rarely ever in front ) and then bounces once and sticks to the ground and stays there. and you can shoot them when they are stuck too

Comment

ha ha lol:haha:

Comment

Post It! If u can get the direction working, that would be great for laying traps and some defensive purposed...

Comment

lol 027. You should change this into a whole shock ball modifying mutator. You could have bouncing ones, sticky ones, self exploding ones, hovering ones, multiplying ones :haha: :up:

Comment

Originally posted by acc
            lol 027. You should change this into a whole shock ball modifying mutator. You could have bouncing ones, sticky ones, self exploding ones, hovering ones, multiplying ones :haha: :up:
            yeah if i knew how to do that

i want ones that bounce forever, but they bounce once and stick to a wall. huzzah. and you cant aim it even if you try

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Shatorb
              Its should be a 3 shot limit meaning once you shoot out 3 of them and they do not hit anyone while they are bouncing around, you can not shoot any more till the are comboed or just ran into. Great idea btw!
              It might work a bit better if when you shot the 4th ball, either the first one lost its bounce or just dissappeared

Comment

Working...
              X