Bouncing shock ball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bouncing shock ball?

I was thinking it'd be cool to have a mutator where the shock balls that you shoot bounce around until they hit a player or until someone combos them. Is there such a mutator our there?

Thanks!

yea it would be cool, but think of this: some dumbass shoots hundreds and hundreds of these shock balls in a enclosed arena, wouldnt that be a mess. itll bring the fps down to hell

Comment

I wanted to see something like this, just for fun... but slightly different, bouncing grenades that would continue bouncing at a constant speed until they hit someone...

Comment

it would be nice, but it would have the same disadvantage...

Comment

just limit them ? o0

Comment

that might work but what if lots of people fire them? oh well... who cares?

Comment

Its should be a 3 shot limit meaning once you shoot out 3 of them and they do not hit anyone while they are bouncing around, you can not shoot any more till the are comboed or just ran into. Great idea btw!

Comment

Y do they not bounce off the sheild gun that seems like somthing that would have ben a main plan for the sheild gun.....:weird:

Comment

Originally posted by zenmaster86
                  Y do they not bounce off the sheild gun that seems like somthing that would have ben a main plan for the sheild gun.....:weird:
                  I always wondered about that too.. hmmmmm

Comment

me 2 hm.......

*wonders*

Comment

i need a uscript challenge. im a beginner, but ill try to do this by copying some shock and flak code.

Comment

GOOO FOR IT :up:

Comment

This is a pretty neat idea... =D

Comment

that would be a very fun addition

Comment

lol this reminds me of the damned laser gun in turok on multiplayer for n64? does anybody rember that? lol that thing was so messed up but fun :haha: not to mention the bow and arrows lol

Comment

Working...
                              X