Kuwait city

modes
    deathmatch
    team deathmatch
    capture the flag
    bomb defusal
    description
    Its were the iraqi has 4 spots on the map to plant a bomb
    after the bomb is planeted u.s.a has 2 min to defuse the bomb.
    IT takes 15 seconds to defuse the bomb

Is that some info for ya

Email me at jdandd@***.net if you want a spot

PS I wont be taking any working spots because im not really experienced at any of those things i just came up with the idea.
    Anyone have any ideas email me or just reply
    :bulb: :up:

I don't think anyone wants to play such a real life, serious, currently occuring situation at all, despite the love that some have for realistic tactical shooters. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Virax
      I don't think anyone wants to play such a real life, serious, currently occuring situation at all, despite the love that some have for realistic tactical shooters. Sorry.
      oh here we go again! personally i dont understand this idea. I mean everyone is all too happy to play WW2 games ... falls in the same category if u ask me.

Oh and I guess its allright too to play BF1942 with US vs Iraq on some maps as well huh?

Morons...

Don't like the themes? Then don't play fps games.

/Gog out.

[edit] Oh and good luck garcia with ur mod. Can't help u im afraid. Already got a full agenda [/edit]

Comment

Sounds like a good idea...Best of luck on building a team

Comment

It's no good making a mod if you can't bring anything to it. To anyone with skills reading a "I need xxx people" forum post which then lists everything needed in a mod is a major turn off. Very few sucessfull/finished mods have been lead by an 'ideas person'.

I know this sounds harsh but it's for your own good. You need to work on some skills otherwise it's going to be a big waste of your time and effort.

Comment

mapping is my only skill

Hey i could map but then again i a noob at mapping and i dont know and good web builders.
            heres the credit percent

Me=5%
            Web builder =8%
            modelers/mappers/skinners =10%
            coders = 12%

If this can go retail
            i dought it though
            Heres an ak ref

Comment

aaah finally! i bin waiting for a game like this for a while - i am opposed to American occupation of iraq, and theyre occupation of pretty much everywhere else - tis a fantastic idea.
              i wuld help where i can but im notoriously unreliable, and any maps i map will LAG, im not too good at it tbh.
              Either way good job for being the first to finally have the balls to go otu and do sumthing like this. Its about **** time we got a game where the american isnt the superhero good-guy

Comment

I see a little red X
                Your picture isnt working bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Spin
                  Please take political discussions to the community chat form. thanks.
                  Just because you asked sooo nicely!

(I can't delete, so I have to edit each and every one of the **** posts.

Comment

ooh. bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by LDC
                      ooh. bitter.
                      Nah.. I'm bored at the moment, and want to see how many people start *****ing at me.

Comment

ah sorry m8, im goin out to get hammered

Comment

Very well said GOGETA_NL, I mean come on no matter what the game is about its a ****ing game for god sake. If u had a level in game where terrorists blow up the WTC ffs its a game. Tbh u must take your games waaaayyyyy to seriously if u are all like. Nooooo but people died on that day. Tbh more people died from car crashs then in the wtc so why u ****ing complaining about terrorist/iraqi ****. I mean common plz.

Comment

OMG you stupid NAZIs!!! WHY do you need to make a mod that gloryfies American Imperialism and the illegal war in Iraq.

OMFG! I think I'm gonna start making a mod
                            FLY AN AIRLINER INTO THE TOWERS mod, just to teach you nazi idiots a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Spin
                              Please take political discussions to the community chat form. thanks.
                              Just because you asked sooo nicely!

(I can't delete, so I have to edit each and every one of the **** posts.

Comment

Working...
                              X