Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Yournan2000
    Well i'm not much of a south park fan, but the models looks sweet. I played one south park game it was ok the weapons were cool, i hope you guys can pull if off.

Well i got nothing much to say to i 'ii just go *BUMP*

Screw you guys i'm going home...........................................

MsM:up:

P.S

Some please put "You killed Kenny you b@stards" when you get a killing spree.

lol..... OMG! YOU KILLED KENNY! YOU B@STARD!!!!

tho its OMG! They killed Kenny! You B@stards! it should be when someone kills kenny, and theres another SouthPark model playin, then the other model should say that when someone else kills him...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by jarnotjuh
    the weapons in the game:

a cow launcher
    the snowball
    the iceball(******* over it, then it becomes an iceball)

MORE??? post it here plz!!!!!!

the model of these weapons is no problem, even as the skin, but someone must do the coding of the weapons, like ammo, and reloading time....

someone must do this things, changed HUD/Menu, and the skeleton of the weapons/characters

let me know what you can, mail me plz

braspenningjarno@hotmail.com

You should probably come up with some original weapons for this mod.

bye
    jarnotjuh

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well i'm not much of a south park fan, but the models looks sweet. I played one south park game it was ok the weapons were cool, i hope you guys can pull if off.

Well i got nothing much to say to i 'ii just go *BUMP*

Screw you guys i'm going home...........................................

MsM:up:

P.S

Some please put "You killed Kenny you b@stards" when you get a killing spree.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the weapons in the game:

a cow launcher
    the snowball
    the iceball(******* over it, then it becomes an iceball)

MORE??? post it here plz!!!!!!

the model of these weapons is no problem, even as the skin, but someone must do the coding of the weapons, like ammo, and reloading time....

someone must do this things, changed HUD/Menu, and the skeleton of the weapons/characters

let me know what you can, mail me plz

bye
    jarnotjuh

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well actually this is what its gonna be:
    its gonna have a mod, ut2mod
    BUT it also will have a zip file which you can select which do you want to install, the maps, the models, and stuff like that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ok dude ive been reading about this for sometime let me help i cant do any skins, maps or anything at all other then cad stuff right now but, u got to ask if u can make this mod, because of coyright and stuff right ? maybe i can help with that ?

Weapons ideas HMM how about a cow luncher eh ? or did somone else say that ? i seem to remember a south park game for Nitendo 64 ? yea there was one i got somin on it. here check it out maybe for some ideas

http://ign64.ign.com/articles/160/160075p1.html

if its not a link copy and paste it into ur address bar!

some of the guns in it are cow luncher, fart dolls,toilet plunger launchers , or maybe we should use real guns i think it might be better, to have shot guns, and stuff, of course they should be cellshaded plus the levels should also be cellshaded right ?
    well check out the 64 version for ideas.... and plz tell me if i can help i would love to.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    One word......

TIIIMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Man, if you can pull that off, you'd be a god

GJ

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by EvilEngine
    Well I haven't dedicated myself to any mods, probably never will. But I can make the models but I'm taking a personal break from anything "Unreal" for a couple weeks, I'm just burnt out.
    I see nothing wrong with more than one person making models, just let the public choose which ones they want, theres always room for more than one model maker.
    I will still do the models, but just don't expect anything done over night, this stuff takes some time. Lukily the meshes and textures are already done, they just need proper skeletons and maybe even ragdolls.
    Well, lets start a request for weapons. Ideas ppl!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well I haven't dedicated myself to any mods, probably never will. But I can make the models but I'm taking a personal break from anything "Unreal" for a couple weeks, I'm just burnt out.
    I see nothing wrong with more than one person making models, just let the public choose which ones they want, theres always room for more than one model maker.
    I will still do the models, but just don't expect anything done over night, this stuff takes some time. Lukily the meshes and textures are already done, they just need proper skeletons and maybe even ragdolls.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the more people will help with the mod, the sooner you can play with them in a whole southpark tc mod

we need 1 extra coder, and 1 mapper, the rest is almost done

reply here or send a email to me

by
    jarnotjuh

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah I would just like the models, I've been looking forward to them since you started the first thread

Leave a comment:

• replied
    christ.........

who cares about a stupid mod abotu south park, thats why they made a s***y game on N64 about south park, why make a mod thats gonna crash and burn

just give us the models :cry: :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The gun you're using, which modd is that from? Looks interesting...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    but does the cow launcher connects to SouthPark?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Kewl pics - Thanks for that - BTW I also seconed the "needs a weapon " and think the cow launcher would be a great choice

Leave a comment:

Working...
X