• Time
  • Show
Clear All

One word......

TIIIMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Man, if you can pull that off, you'd be a god

GJ

Comment

ok dude ive been reading about this for sometime let me help i cant do any skins, maps or anything at all other then cad stuff right now but, u got to ask if u can make this mod, because of coyright and stuff right ? maybe i can help with that ?

Weapons ideas HMM how about a cow luncher eh ? or did somone else say that ? i seem to remember a south park game for Nitendo 64 ? yea there was one i got somin on it. here check it out maybe for some ideas

http://ign64.ign.com/articles/160/160075p1.html

if its not a link copy and paste it into ur address bar!

some of the guns in it are cow luncher, fart dolls,toilet plunger launchers , or maybe we should use real guns i think it might be better, to have shot guns, and stuff, of course they should be cellshaded plus the levels should also be cellshaded right ?
      well check out the 64 version for ideas.... and plz tell me if i can help i would love to.

Comment

well actually this is what its gonna be:
        its gonna have a mod, ut2mod
        BUT it also will have a zip file which you can select which do you want to install, the maps, the models, and stuff like that.

Comment

the weapons in the game:

a cow launcher
          the snowball
          the iceball(******* over it, then it becomes an iceball)

MORE??? post it here plz!!!!!!

the model of these weapons is no problem, even as the skin, but someone must do the coding of the weapons, like ammo, and reloading time....

someone must do this things, changed HUD/Menu, and the skeleton of the weapons/characters

let me know what you can, mail me plz

braspenningjarno@hotmail.com

bye
          jarnotjuh

Comment

Well i'm not much of a south park fan, but the models looks sweet. I played one south park game it was ok the weapons were cool, i hope you guys can pull if off.

Well i got nothing much to say to i 'ii just go *BUMP*

Screw you guys i'm going home...........................................

MsM:up:

P.S

Some please put "You killed Kenny you b@stards" when you get a killing spree.

Comment

Originally posted by jarnotjuh
              the weapons in the game:

a cow launcher
              the snowball
              the iceball(******* over it, then it becomes an iceball)

MORE??? post it here plz!!!!!!

the model of these weapons is no problem, even as the skin, but someone must do the coding of the weapons, like ammo, and reloading time....

someone must do this things, changed HUD/Menu, and the skeleton of the weapons/characters

let me know what you can, mail me plz

braspenningjarno@hotmail.com

You should probably come up with some original weapons for this mod.

bye
              jarnotjuh

Comment

Originally posted by Yournan2000
                Well i'm not much of a south park fan, but the models looks sweet. I played one south park game it was ok the weapons were cool, i hope you guys can pull if off.

Well i got nothing much to say to i 'ii just go *BUMP*

Screw you guys i'm going home...........................................

MsM:up:

P.S

Some please put "You killed Kenny you b@stards" when you get a killing spree.

lol..... OMG! YOU KILLED KENNY! YOU B@STARD!!!!

tho its OMG! They killed Kenny! You B@stards! it should be when someone kills kenny, and theres another SouthPark model playin, then the other model should say that when someone else kills him...

Comment

Working...
                X