Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[IDEA] SouthPark Models, part 2

hi there (again)

i've opened this thread because the other thread was nearly dead. no posts any more, and stuff

First for all of you wo are interested for the mod, i have set up a website. yes i know, this looks like **** but this was the first time for me to set up a website.....

Click here for the site about the mod

there is also a forum where you can ask some questions about the mod, and feel free to post anything

bye

jarnotjuh

this should be a model...
    anyway, i have a site too where i can upload stuff.... hows it goin out there evil engine?

Comment

hydro, mail me about the ftp acces, i will give login and password to you.....

cya

jarnotjuh

Comment

AAAACCCCCKKKKK!!! Popups assaulting me!!

This should be interesting
        You guys gotta do a cow launcher as a deemer variant

Comment

yea southpark mod needs a weapon...

I KNO! instead of the Mr Hanky lets do a Mr Hanky **** Gun... shots **** all over the place

Comment

Man - attacked is an understatement - Gator was there in all its glory saying "download me - download me --- I know you want to" - Hey jarnotjuh can you upload a few pics here to this forum so we can see without being attacked - or make internal links. Thanks

Comment

hi there

The-Charkra
              here they come:

EvilEngine

Contact me plz, i have found another modeller that wants to make models for the mod, let me know which characters you will make, he( the other person) can make all the others......

cya

jarnotjuh

Comment

Kewl pics - Thanks for that - BTW I also seconed the "needs a weapon " and think the cow launcher would be a great choice

Comment

but does the cow launcher connects to SouthPark?

Comment

The gun you're using, which modd is that from? Looks interesting...

Comment

christ.........

who cares about a stupid mod abotu south park, thats why they made a s***y game on N64 about south park, why make a mod thats gonna crash and burn

just give us the models :cry: :up:

Comment

Yeah I would just like the models, I've been looking forward to them since you started the first thread

Comment

the more people will help with the mod, the sooner you can play with them in a whole southpark tc mod

we need 1 extra coder, and 1 mapper, the rest is almost done

reply here or send a email to me

braspenningjarno@hotmail.com

by
                          jarnotjuh

Comment

Well I haven't dedicated myself to any mods, probably never will. But I can make the models but I'm taking a personal break from anything "Unreal" for a couple weeks, I'm just burnt out.
                            I see nothing wrong with more than one person making models, just let the public choose which ones they want, theres always room for more than one model maker.
                            I will still do the models, but just don't expect anything done over night, this stuff takes some time. Lukily the meshes and textures are already done, they just need proper skeletons and maybe even ragdolls.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilEngine
                              Well I haven't dedicated myself to any mods, probably never will. But I can make the models but I'm taking a personal break from anything "Unreal" for a couple weeks, I'm just burnt out.
                              I see nothing wrong with more than one person making models, just let the public choose which ones they want, theres always room for more than one model maker.
                              I will still do the models, but just don't expect anything done over night, this stuff takes some time. Lukily the meshes and textures are already done, they just need proper skeletons and maybe even ragdolls.
                              Well, lets start a request for weapons. Ideas ppl!!

Comment

Working...
                              X