Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repentance.

I cannot be stopped.

This nasty little weapon replaces the super weapons. The Holy Cross of Repentance shoots a lightning bolt that takes away a configurable amount of kills from it's victim.

http://angelmapper.com/Repentance.zip

lol thats tight as hell, im at work right now got any shots of it in action. Angel keep up the great work bud!

Edit i was thinking you should make it like the ion painter sorta, like you have to aim it at your oponent then a lightning strike will come from the sky. Good idea, no?

Comment

Ouchie!!

No kill, just removes frags?

Comment

You're on a killing spree!!! Nice work Angel_Mapper! I think I have everything you've made on my harddrvie, Taking up some space.

Comment

<Rachel> http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=301292
          <Captain_Antisocial> kewl
          <Rachel>
          <Rachel> It's evil.
          --- Rachel is now known as AngelNapper
          <Captain_Antisocial> OMG it's EVVIL?
          <Captain_Antisocial>
          <AngelNapper> Taking away frags? I'd call that pretty evil.

After that little clip, I agree that this thing is pretty **** evil, not to mention pretty **** cool. You keep coming up with really innovative alterations to gameplay, Rachel. Gg!

Comment

**** fragstealers

Comment

I didn't think you could code it that fast!
              Nam told me you got the switcher weapon working too

Comment

I worry about how much free time you have angel... but at least this one isn't genitals related :bulb:

Comment

Bump
                  Nice
                  yet another great mut

Comment

wow that is pretty raunchy. i think if someoen took my frags id have to find them and beat them with a shoe.

Comment

Angel,

You're kicking major as$!

What's next???

Comment

AM

check this idea out...

if the person using that weapon is killed by another player... the person who killed him should automatically recieve all the frags he has stolen AND the one and only cross in the game

then the other players have no notification of who has the weapon... so they still battle DM style... but when they see somebody with the frag stealing cross... they all rape him trying to get those kills

itd be like a souped-up version of rabbit

and if you have the cross... you can just play normally and not use the cross so nobody will know...

and if you suicide on accident... the cross gets reset... maybe randomly in the map...

Comment

Thanks Teddie. ^_^
                          Originally posted by willhaven
                          if the person using that weapon is killed by another player... the person who killed him should automatically recieve all the frags he has stolen AND the one and only cross in the game
                          I don't think that would be a very good thing to do. Say you both had 10 kills and you stole all of them. Sucks to be him twice as much, especially if you still have the Cross. Na, just taking them away is mean enough, eventually someone would end up with a butt-load of frags, especially if they had more than 1 ammo for it.

Comment

then you kill them

Comment

drawback

no SwichArsenal compatibility BUT, it is still very nice! Try setting it to 99% with godlike bots, OMG!

Comment

Working...
                              X