Updated DC Invasion Map Pack...Missing Crosshair Resolved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated DC Invasion Map Pack...Missing Crosshair Resolved

The missing crosshairs issue in on-line play was the result of a conflict with the UTClassic mute.

Get the file here:

http://www.unrealplayground.com/download.php?mapid=3138

All of the new weapons have been included and every map is now compliant with the "Small Weapons" setting and with "UTClassic."

Enjoy!

-Toonces...

Hey Toonces,

When you gonna throw a NEW map at us instead of a new map PAK?

Comment

Look inside...:-)

Originally posted by Iceburgs
      Hey Toonces,

When you gonna throw a NEW map at us instead of a new map PAK?
      Iceburgs,

Take a look inside first...I dumped two of the maps that were in the first version of this pack and did add a brand new one named Blue World.

The CTF packs have also been changed and the special weapons version has a new level called Parallel Worlds.

These are, by the way, the last versions of any of these levels that will be released. The main reason for the updates was to make everythng compliant with all of the stuff that Epic has changed since the release in October...sort of a final cleanup of all things UT2003.

The next Dead Cat release will NOT be a map pack and will be something completely different. The only map that may reappear with the release of UT2004 is CTF-LillyLiver as it would probably make a good setting for vehicles and aircraft due to it's size.

-Toonces...

Comment

YAY Toonces!

I got your PM.

Downloading now.

Comment

You put me up to it...

Originally posted by Teddie
          YAY Toonces!

I got your PM.

Downloading now.
          I dropped Silly Liver and Shotgun Gulch from the pack due to frame issues, but I added Blue World (If you grabbed the CTF Special Weapons maps you'll get the joke...:-) to replace them.

The Noisy Cricket is a complete hoot in Low Gravity...Can you say Hammer Jumping in UT2K3....:haha:

-Toonces

Comment

Map List...

I should have listed this in the original post...

The maps in the pack include:

DM-(IN)13, DM-(IN)AcidPipe, DM-(IN)AncientEvil, DM-(IN)BoomBoomBridge, DM-(IN)CarPark, and DM-(IN)BlueWorld

-Toonces

Comment

Missing Crosshairs Problem Resovled...

***The missing crosshairs issue in on-line play was the result of a conflict with the UTClassic mute.***

The bottom-line is do NOT run these maps with "Arena" style mutators.

-Toonces

Comment

Working...
              X