Clear All

• replied
    Moust of the link don't work o_0

Leave a comment:

• replied
    list need a big update

Leave a comment:

• replied
    sadly the most interesting of the links fro the first post are broken Hopefully after some more work my Game AI project can be up here on the list

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I remember DrSin mentioning that he and the RO team had worked together a bit, and he got RO working on UT2004 within about an hour. So I assume they'll be moving as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    New and Improved -Coming the 16th, November , 2007: Dawn of Destiny , the former Troopers v2 .1 mod mentioned in the first post, at v.6 final, final, finally released version!

More in the official MODS section when it's out the door, I presume wOOt

go here : http://www.ut2004troopers.com/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    *cough*Mars Wars*cough*

I guess it'd need a new category, UT2004 -> Other Game Conversion

Leave a comment:

• replied
    oh,hmmm,You do realized Red Orechestra is the second on my list and the only other one I posted other than troopers without a dev member posting in here

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow I didn't know this list made the jump. I'll see what I can do about updating it in the near future.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Please add Carball to the list, it's basically Soccer with Cars. The link to the website is www.carball.net

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry guys, forgot all about this list. I have been a tad busy with real life things these days, but you can still find me hanging out in the Unreal modding community.

Over the next few days I"ll try and update it.

Help me out by posting all the things I am missing please.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Whenever this list is updated...

(cough)
    Old Skool Monsta Toolz (not sure which category this would fit into; Misc/Everything & Anything/CoOp/Extensions)
    (cough)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE NOW!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Guess its not!:cry:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is this list being updated at all? Deathball is at 2.3 and it's been that for a very long time. Also, Uncommon has ported his gametypes Bombing spree and Flag domination a very very VERY long time ago.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    oopxs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X