• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by EyeDacor
    jupiter effect - influx

www.planetunreal.com/jei
    I WANT SEE THIS MOD BACK INTO UT2004 !!!!!!
    pliz !!!

I know the team won't work with it nymore... but someone could do it... this is a great mod...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome RegX, much better than modworks.. now u just need tons of visitors

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Once more updated

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Brits, Users can now login, if you've registered a mod you should be able to login with the email/pwd you used for the mod ( which will give you a list of your registered mods and some early custom homepage stuff ). If you've registered multiple mods it will be the first email/pwd you used.

So now mod projects won't have to memorize their modid

Also, Sites can register at UMO now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks dood.

Love the site, great resource for mods.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://unrealmods.org/edit_mod.php?modid=6

If you need your password, email me - inkless @ inkless.com

I'm going to try and get a mod authors entry page up next week.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Umm reg I can't find any link to editing the Hackerz info on ur site...

Little help?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    People can also start adding mod information to unrealmods.org. UMO is completely mod author driven, allows for RSS imports and also exports both it's mod list and mod news in RSS format and even low-tech javascript includes (just pop a javascript tag into your web page and it will pull in the content).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mod: Terra Libera
    Description: Terra Libera is a class based multiplayer science-fiction realism first person shooter conversion for Unreal Tournament 2004.
    Link: www.terralibera.net

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Omg! I just noticed that in that one pic on MR. Evil's site he looks like Ghost from the matrix. With long hair.
    scary

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yea, the rating system is a joke. It should rate mods by how many visits each modworks page gets. Not by how many fanboys can vote their mod a 10 and the rest 1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I agree in that mod works isn't a very good system in terms of community input.

The ratings give a mod a false representation. ****** me off when i see some twit has rated my mod 1/10 when they don't even friggn know what it's like.

Anyways, having mods posted both here and there seems fine to me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Add The Black Chronicle under Sci-Fi/Fantasy

For a description of it go here:Decription

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Consistently, ModWorks has a "top" mod which hasn't even released yet. Comments on RO generally centralize around the voting system, not the mod. The voting and comments section is largely a spam contest, there's very little clean about it. Maybe the description of the mod comes from the mod team, but the rest is by whoever decides to put whatever about the mod up (completely anonymously as well).

If I just wanted a quick scan of mods, without a lot of chatter and however long descriptions the mod PR guys decided to put in, this thread services people better.

And it's a thread post and maybe a nudge to keep "track" of this list, and once you are on it, you're pretty much done - not much work there. So far Yoshiro's done a commendable job of managing the list.

Maybe having the version numbers isn't productive for all the mods, but having a quick list for people to glance at is. Maybe centralizing ModWorks is more convenient to -you-, but it doesn't mean it's the most convenient thing for people browsing for mods. Perhaps at some point ModWorks will be refined, but in it's current state I don't think it's ready to start to become the authority of mod information.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have been keeping the list updated and don't ask than anybody annoy me. I look for the updates myself. This past week or so I"ve been busy and didn't take the time to do major updates on this list.

As far as Mod works, I help set it up with Zenny over at BU and have been working with him. I was the first tester of the Mod works system and its still going through various changes.

I am trying to keep this list as up to date as possible on my end. If you would like me to remove Chaotic just let me know (I personally don't think the release numbers are such a big deal as they can easily be found what release is out by visiting the mod web page) but I will keep them updated as I see new releases or am told about them.

If the majority of people want me to delete this post I will and remove it to FPS Centrals forums.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X