This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Welll forgot to say! Giving some respect to Checkmate. I Played your mod over LAN when it was for UT2K3 .. and I spent like months playing it. Its a really great mod, to bad you guys dont get the respect u deserve. The gameplay is exellent.

Keep it up!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I released the UT2004 port of Weapons of Evil...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Eiko Battle is also out now.. its like.. ehh... SplinterCell with more action and a new gametype and.. ya all kinds of stuff.

Get it from
    http://www.shell.linux.se/gluto/uploaded/eb_beta.exe

Mirrors will be up @ www.eikobattle.tk

// Puss å Kram

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Red Alert 2: Allies Last Stand.

It is coming for UT2004 slowly, but surely!

Site.
    The site is under construction, but better than nothing...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We've just submitted Checkmate in Phase 3...I guess we'd fall under the sci-fi/fantasy category since we've got kind of a medieval chess theme...

mirror: http://piotyr.shackspace.com/checkmate

Checkmate announcement thread: http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=385967

Checkmate is a team deathmatch game based loosely on the rules of chess.

Each team has a King, and any number of Pawns, Knights, Bishops, Rooks, or Queens. The game is round-based, so when a King dies, the highest scoring player on each team becomes the new King (so you don't have new players screwing their team over by playing a bad King). Non-King players start as Pawns, and accumulate credits by killing other players according to a ratio scoring system. The ratio is (enemyClassValue / yourClassValue), with player class values based on the different pieces in chess (Pawn=1, Knight=3, Bishop=3, Rook=5, Queen=9, King=10). The credits are used to buy other player classes to spawn in as after they die.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    updated

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well, we've got another one:

RoadKill Warriors

Can go in the 'Near future shooters' or 'Sci-Fi/Fantasy'

for now the url is:
    www.RoadKillWarriors.tk or www.planetunreal.com/roadkill

It's still alive.. hehe..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    updating today when I wake up

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hot Potato 2K4

Hey All.

I have released Hot Potato for UT2004! It garnered Honorable Mention during Phase 2, so now why dont we all just be dolls and download the UT2004 version, which actually plays better.

Now, the potato "timer" does not increase unless someone is holding the potato, and the score reflects the actual "potato" score instead of the regular score based on kills.

So why don't you be a pal, and try it out! Find it here:
    Hot Potato 2004

Here are a couple of screenshots just for fun:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well currenltly the PU techies have only put on a Page Ad (where the next page you go to is an ad) but haven't gotten around to contacting us on how to put their ads on or how they are going to handle it, this is probally due to the odd nature of the site (its entirley constructed from image files). I expect they will be up shortley.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    no, that looks like ign's new tracking device

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by FluXs
    ... how come you guys are hosted by planetunreal and you dont have any gamespy banners and are masking your hosted site url??

/me smells breach of agreement

They do have ads....Except they are precisely 1 pixel by 1 pixel small

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ginzue
    Hey, another mod to mabey add to the list is www.unrealxrt.com *shameless plug*

*runs away*
    ... how come you guys are hosted by planetunreal and you dont have any gamespy banners and are masking your hosted site url??

/me smells breach of agreement

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, another mod to mabey add to the list is www.unrealxrt.com *shameless plug*

*runs away*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Jailbreak gametype is gonna be released this month...

www.planetjailbreak.com

You guys have no idea how kick *** this gametype is until you've played it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X