Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT2k4 mods by Category (update 5/29) switch info by Mark Rein

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow I didn't know this list made the jump. I'll see what I can do about updating it in the near future.

Comment

oh,hmmm,You do realized Red Orechestra is the second on my list and the only other one I posted other than troopers without a dev member posting in here

Comment

*cough*Mars Wars*cough*

I guess it'd need a new category, UT2004 -> Other Game Conversion

Comment

New and Improved -Coming the 16th, November , 2007: Dawn of Destiny , the former Troopers v2 .1 mod mentioned in the first post, at v.6 final, final, finally released version!

More in the official MODS section when it's out the door, I presume wOOt

go here : http://www.ut2004troopers.com/

Comment

I remember DrSin mentioning that he and the RO team had worked together a bit, and he got RO working on UT2004 within about an hour. So I assume they'll be moving as well.

Comment

sadly the most interesting of the links fro the first post are broken Hopefully after some more work my Game AI project can be up here on the list

Comment

list need a big update

Comment

Moust of the link don't work o_0

Comment

Working...
                  X