X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by RegularX
    Riftwar will have a 2k4 version, likely with new classes to make use of the new content.
    I was already thinking that Riftwar would be great on ONS-maps ... *yummy*
    // --

Not strictly a mod, but JBM will get support for UT'04 once I've got time to do anything else except play UT'04 itself.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    SAS: Into the Lions Den is, as yet, unsure. Awaiting the rsults of a player poll.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What about Team Delta ?

They havent released anything for UT2k3 but are planning on a release sometime after UT2k4 release.

http://www.teamdeltamod.com/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Switch

UETF Chronicles will be making 1 more release for 2k3 and moving to 2k4. Mmm..vehicles AND robots.

www.planetunreal.com/uetf

Sci Fi co-operative modification.

Can we be added on the "official" list now?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    deathball
    deathball tennis
    Sonic unreal

making teh switch0r

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Global Warzone will change to UT2004 too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well I got lazy again (and some work came up) I'll update this weekend and I"ll have more time for a good one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Yoshiro
    When I get home today I'll update this list, and if I"m not to lazy I'll add a some interesting news from each, such as xwing troopers movie, frag ops 1.35 with xm 8 , ro working on mg's and such But thats if I"m not to lazy
    Gotta love the Unreal mod community.

Best PR guy some mods have is some other mod's PR guy.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
    Maybe after phase 3 when he's not as busy with the mod he's with I can bug him again.
    Yeah, don't you go touching our Mr. Evil right now!

=LD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    When I get home today I'll update this list, and if I"m not to lazy I'll add a some interesting news from each, such as xwing troopers movie, frag ops 1.35 with xm 8 , ro working on mg's and such But thats if I"m not to lazy

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Romanov
    Remote Strike will be supporting both UT2k3 and UT2k4.
    I think a good real weapons mod like RS will be greatly appreciated by many people, I've seen quite a few comments saying the UT2004 demo is good but let down by the weapons.

So I'm glad to hear Remote Strike will be coming to UT2004 :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Remote Strike will be supporting both UT2k3 and UT2k4.

Downloads:
    http://www.sparks3d.com/RemoteStrikev6_2.zip
    Real World bullet based weapons (Red dot sights/combat zoom/silenced MAC 10,machine guns, submgs, pistols,shotguns 11 in all)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I kept bugging him to make the 2 player version with me, but I don't think he's interested, he gave me all the source code so I could do it myself, but that's just a bit beyond me at this moment. Besides, knowing everything else I've made it wouldn't work online.

Maybe after phase 3 when he's not as busy with the mod he's with I can bug him again.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i hope nali bricks gets converted! Mr. Evil?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What about NaliBricks?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X