Submachinegun Next Version Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Submachinegun Next Version Preview

Submachinegun with reload on secondary fire and bulletholes.
    32 shots per load. With and without silencer beta 1.1 will be available on Friday.

Download Umod version 1.0

That weapon looks mean!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam18
      That weapon looks mean!
      I know !

Comment

I´ve been waiting for a machinegun. I´m looking forward to it.

Comment

dude you could at least put the model in first person view, and add some muzzel flash you don;t have animate it, do what i said, or you suck!

Comment

You should rummage around the Devastation forum for a developers kit they released for modders. It has a couple player models as well as weapon code and animations. Maybe that will give you some rough code to play with to get your model working the way you want. I've imported the machine gun models from the kit into the game myself just to play with, so heres a screenshot of what they look like.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjonessprint01/eva2.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by metalhead74
              dude you could at least put the model in first person view, and add some muzzel flash you don;t have animate it, do what i said, or you suck!
              Don't know what you are talking about, the model is already in first person view and there is a muzzleflash and decals as well.

Comment

I found a skinned model over on Prefablab. Take a look at it, maybe it could help you out.

http://dynamic3.gamespy.com/~prefabl...jpg&img=56&tt=

Originally posted by EvilEngine
                You should rummage around the Devastation forum for a developers kit they released for modders.
                I tried to d/l that kit, but it seems from some of the posts on the forum that it has been offline for sometime. Would it be possible for you to host that somewhere?

Comment

Little Update:

Lower projectile spread
                  Initial ammo up to 96
                  New Mesh
                  Lower firerate
                  New custom sounds for reload, fire, pickup, ammopickup.

btw. reload is on secondary fire, 32 shots per load

Comment

Originally posted by HelpIamLost
                    I found a skinned model over on Prefablab. Take a look at it, maybe it could help you out.

I tried to d/l that kit, but it seems from some of the posts on the forum that it has been offline for sometime. Would it be possible for you to host that somewhere?
                    THX :up:

Comment

Sounds Great I ll give it a whirl

Comment

You should rummage around the Devastation forum for a developers kit they released for modders. It has a couple player models as well as weapon code and animations. Maybe that will give you some rough code to play with to get your model working the way you want. I've imported the machine gun models from the kit into the game myself just to play with, so heres a screenshot of what they look like.
                        dude are you going to release that! thats is asome! keep up the good work! release! release! release!

Comment

what player model is that

Comment

*edit*

Oops. :P

Comment

Animations are done.
                              First beta available.

Comment

Working...
                              X