Promote Your Own Map At A German Map Source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Promote Your Own Map At A German Map Source

If you are a mapper and want to promote your own map in germany, so its really easy ;o)

send your map (including a screenshot and a desciption) by email to news@ut2003-universe.de

After a while you will find you own Map at one of the biggest german ut2003 mapping pages - www.ut2003-universe.de

P.S. We also post news about Maps and offer beta maps in our download section.

-> If there are some unanswered questions, don´t hesitate and write an email to jackfrost@ut2003-universe.de

No Comment to this thread - or no interessted to be popular in germany with your maps ?

Comment

Originally posted by [MoSq]JackFrost
      No Comment to this thread - or no interessted to be popular in germany with your maps ?
      Hi. Thanks for offering map hosting. Your site. Looks clean. Looks cool. I can't read a word of it, but looks cool.

What is the maximum file size that your MAIL server will allow?

Also, some peoples' ISP's don't allow too large a file attachment on outgoing mail, so that could be a problem.

Will you be facilitating an upload system on your site in the future for large map files?

Comment

Hi,

thx for your comments.

My Mailprovider supports attachments around 20 MB - if you had a bigger map or mod you can upload it to a ftp and send me the link - thats no problem.

We will also offer that everyone can use www.ut2003-universe as a platform to tease the german community with their maps ;o)

Comment

PROMOTE YOUR PROJECTS AT THE BIGGEST GERMAN MAP SOURCE -> WWW.UT2003-UNIVERSE.DE

Hi,

If you are interessting to promote or distribute your map at the biggest german map source UT2003-Universe.

Just send your map(s) with a short discription and an image to news@ut2003-universe.de

You can also tease the german community with some pictures of your map, which is still work in progress.

thx for your support.

Best Regards

JackFrost
          www.ut2003-universe.de

P.S. Its no problem for us to translate your text ;o)

Comment

i suggest you fix that

Comment

I don´t have this problems. I don´t understand why you have this probs ?

Comment

I have that problem as well, I am using Mozilla browser.

Comment

I think it will depend on the browser. If you use Iex it will work without any probs.

Comment

Originally posted by [MoSq]JackFrost
                    I think it will depend on the browser. If you use Iex it will work without any probs.
                    its designers like you the internet needs less of

Comment

i dont have that problem... im using Crazy Browser

Comment

Originally posted by BesigedB
                        its designers like you the internet needs less of
                        you my unfriend are a complete moron.
                        Mozilla is like 1% of all users so tough luck, I dont optimize ANY of my sites for that browser. waste of time. even Netscrape is only 2% now. face it MS is taking over the world and theres absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckyfg
                          you my unfriend are a complete moron.
                          Mozilla is like 1% of all users so tough luck, I dont optimize ANY of my sites for that browser. waste of time. even Netscrape is only 2% now. face it MS is taking over the world and theres absolutely nothing you can do about it.
                          i just dont know what to think about you

Comment

Working...
                          X