Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hey

David its me im now at san antonio email you later lets talk about the mod for now see ya

Leave a comment:

• replied
    man

Please dont reply to this thread.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is this a joke? I hope it is, if not I'm REALLY insensitive.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hello

all we need to do david is post info now post some come on man.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hmm

Nothing posted here

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Garcia boy
    we just need members for later k

were making idea s now
    what other skills do you have becide thinking up ideas ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    we just need members for later k

were making idea s now

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how can people care about something... if you've told them nothing about it.... good game man.. wake up to yourself

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Quit

hey david lets just quit ok this mod idea is plain or mainly stupid none seems to care:sour: k ill see ya

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Don't blame the community for not supporting the game or your mod.

You expected hundreds of replies from talented people? Well the truth is that talented people usually work on stuff. So in order for them to be interested in your mod then you need to give them a reason why.

Saying that you are only thinking of making a mod is the first turn off. YOU show NO dedication to your own project so why should others?

Second: you ask for 24 experienced people. "Excuse me Unreal community; is there a game development team out there to make my game?" Please, 24 people is total over kill for a mod, not to mention unrealistic. Don't expect everyone to be experienced either. Experienced people have jobs or are doing their own work.

And third: you post NO info what-so-ever on your mod. Do you even know what it's supposed to be? An army game? Gasp! That is so original I want to work on it right now!

Come on... This is why so many mods don't even get past the concept stage. Sure it sounds like fun but when it gets down to the real work, no one wants to put their share in.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    bye to mod

..........:down: ...........:down: .................................................. ............................................. sigh im gone

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Update

update thread is open

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Udpdate

sorry about the thread one im mean this thread will close at 10:00 am have nice day update thread will not close until further notice

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well you got to give me your email for that map ok

and yea i never thought of that hmm.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Read this 'how to recruit programmers' : http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=266017
    It applies to the rest of your team as well ...

And there's the rants on the wiki like this one

You don't even mention what this mod is supposed to be and how it could be unique.
    IMHO if you can't do that in +/- a single sentence then it certainly is never going to work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X