Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[mod] Lite fantasy- adventureRPG

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [mod] Lite fantasy- adventureRPG

    Zelda, Final Fantasy, Lord of The rings, warcraft

    Those are just a few game/movie titles that discribe what kind of
    Fantasy I Like, not to hard-core. Just a nice atmosperic world with lots of worlds/people/things to explore.

    I was hoping to start a mod for it. Basicly I want to start with a few good man and their opinions. So there'll be room for your voice.

    First off all I would like to here some opinions who also like to see a mod of this genre. And mabye share some ideas.

    #2
    Sounds good to me.

    Comment


      #3
      I sure would like to see some fantasy

      Comment


        #4
        Ahhh my friend.....

        Talk about fantasy....Ambrosia.....what a set of tight buns....nice paper my friend...thank you very much...wouldn't be able to sleep tonight...

        Sorry to be OT...

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Ejen34
          Ahhh my friend.....

          Talk about fantasy....Ambrosia.....what a set of tight buns....nice paper my friend...thank you very much...wouldn't be able to sleep tonight...
          Nice that you like it.
          I myself find my latest wallpaper the worst I've done yetm don't know why but it's just is so.

          By the way, Ejen34, your Private Message thingie is full so I couldn't reply to your message.

          Comment


            #6
            hmmmmmm

            fantastic great idea.

            puzzles!! Characters to talk to! Kick butt bad guys.
            Im off to play zelda 64!!


            The thing that I love about zelda is the huge amount of extra tasks you dont have to do - but all tie in to make life a bit sweetier

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by DrunkenMaster
              Nice that you like it.
              I myself find my latest wallpaper the worst I've done yetm don't know why but it's just is so.

              By the way, Ejen34, your Private Message thingie is full so I couldn't reply to your message.
              Sorry is empty now.....

              Well you know everyones tastes and appreciations are different...when it comes to my juggernauts I like and appreciate anything....however that said I think Ambrosia looks very attractive in that paper, and nice choice of map background....do not be too critical of your work DrunkenMaster....I appreciate it!!!!!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Ejen34
                Sorry is empty now.....

                Well you know everyones tastes and appreciations are different...when it comes to my juggernauts I like and appreciate anything....however that said I think Ambrosia looks very attractive in that paper, and nice choice of map background....do not be too critical of your work DrunkenMaster....I appreciate it!!!!!
                Thank you once again!

                Now I'm off for another Ambrosia WP. Hope to get it finished soon.

                Comment


                  #9
                  sounds really cool!!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    So basicly we expressed the need for fantasy games.

                    To spice the conversation up I thought lets go deeper.

                    First off all what do we need most?
                    - Realistic RPG system
                    - interaction with bots
                    - Spell system (wich basicly has my favour because I'made it allr eady
                    - Beasts; horse ridding, domestics.

                    Than I would like to know this
                    - Masive Multyplayer
                    - Co-opretive
                    - Singleplayer

                    And Last but not least: Who wants to start?
                    I can code quit well and I understand the engine (only some times it doesn't under stand me)
                    - coder
                    - co-leader
                    - mappers
                    - charchter designers
                    - other creative minds.


                    PS nice Wallpapers/art drunkenmaster

                    Comment


                      #11
                      well before you start makein codes. is this a mod or a totally diffent game? because there are a lot of new rpgs comein out this spring, so some people might think your trying to put out a new game. I Know i might sound crazy, but i just need to be sure that i know what your talkin about.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        You need to try TribesRPG

                        You want ideas? Try out this mod if you have the original Tribes.

                        http://www.planettribes.com/rpg/downloads/

                        The rest of the site is down except the downloads, but I can describe it. It's like a small scale massive multiplayer rpg. The server stored your character data just like a mmorpg. I believe it expired if you didn't play after 90 days though. The graphics, and animation are poor, but the game play was great. I like the songs they had as well. I think something like this would kick *** on the UT2k3 engine.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X