Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BANZAI mod for UT2004...

Hi, my name is Rukifellth.

Perhaps you have heard about our mod project before, maiby not. (probably the latter)

Progress is going, and we plan to release the first BETA, and with that our new site aswell, soon...

BUT: We need a mapper, a good one. Someone that can make creative maps with a sence of 2,5d (something like LittleBigPlanet or all the 2d mods for UT). Mostly because our levels are based on a 2'5d movement system.

If you are interested, then please take contact with me via E-mail as soon as possible. My e-mail address is teaterskola@hotmail.com

Information about site adress, and more will be told later in private to ensure secrecy about the project...

If it's supposed to be secret... why advertise it here? o_o
    You make no sense, Ruki!

Comment

Wasn't there a thread about BANZAI in the past? Looks like this is the 3rd thread, but being a request. (I am not sure how long ago are the 2nd and 1st post about BANZAI)

Like Lorin-Slasher said, if this is secret, why post it here?

Comment

Originally posted by Rukifellth View Post
        Information about site adress, and more will be told later in private to ensure secrecy about the project.
        I am pretty sure its because they want to surprise everyone with the site's layout design and such. Plus some projects don't want to reveal too much as to keep anyone else from trying to replicate a simular mod type. That's just spectulation though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade-Phoenix View Post
          I am pretty sure its because they want to surprise everyone with the site's layout design and such. Plus some projects don't want to reveal too much as to keep anyone else from trying to replicate a simular mod type. That's just spectulation though.
          Thanks for understanding. :P

I can reveal that our biggest problem right now is that our boss has recently moved in somewhere else and she has problems getting the internet to work, mostly because of lousy net company not doing what they should. That and she is our only current mapper aswell, so it's better to have two mapper than having one that might have problems for an uncertain amount of time...

Comment

You know, I am a support tech for a well known cable ISP. I might be able to help her out? Can you get her to post up here and we can see whats going on and I'll see what I can do?

Comment

Might be tough, considering that her internet is basically no go on the working department. So I don't know, but I can PM her e-mail adress so you can give her a message...

Comment

Working...
              X