• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drakk UT2004 models beta2 release

Name: Frozen Destiny

Version: Beta 2

Compatibility: Only test on my old version of UT2004

Description: There i tried to create u2 Drakk Team for ut2004. This is very old models, i lost them in 2005, and suddenly find them a week ago. They are totally unfinished. Animation is poor, no new skins(i used u2 textures for test period), ut2004 weapons are float in air near by hand, two characters are not finished(i mean not included). But it's already playable.

Comments: If you like my idea of Frozen Destiny Team(i called them like that, because they was destroyed and have no future), i remodel them for UT3, when finalize my current projects. And yes, they looks like Neue Ziel from Gundam, because it is one of my favorite robots.

Screenshot:

Download:
    Megaupload
    Mediafire

Cool! Can you create a Monster instead though? They are monsters, not players...

Comment

GreatEmerald
      I know they are monsters. But i always want to play as them.) This was a long time ago, and now i change my profile to UT3.

Comment

Could we get another link please...

Comment

ProZak
          What's wrong with that? If you cant understand a language, just choose another.
          Anyway, i upload this on mdfire: here.

Comment

Thank You...

Comment

good models, maybe with new textures, they can be awesome!!!

Comment

Dark Kontroll
                I planned draw a new textures. But, as i said, it was a four years ago and i don't back to them. If someone would create new textures, i will assist.

Comment

Working...
                X