X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Under_LE-2009-beta2 [Beta] [Pics] [Download] *UPDATED*

* Final version has been released *

-- Pop_s

Thanks for the work Pop_s, Ive added this to our TAM server for testing @ 72.249.10.45 (Dallas,TX, USA) "HTM|Sanctuary". I'll give you any feedback I receive after playing.

Comment

Great, all feedback very welcome
      -- Pop_s

Comment

Nice work on this. Map is indeed more balanced now

At the moment I have two things that bugs me a bit:
        1. The awful collission on the big globe mesh in the middle of the map. It has always annoyed me that you can't shoot a shock core close to the foot of it. It hits the collision and you fail your combo
        2. Some of the floor texture you used in the new sections, the brown/grey-ish texture from the top of the little ledge that runs all around the map, doesn't look that good. It also makes the new upper hallway seem like a new upper hallway I suggest using the floor texture that is used in the rest of the map.

EDIT:
        If you could add some location names as well it would be really great!

Comment

Originally posted by Hakster View Post
          Nice work on this. Map is indeed more balanced now
          Some of the floor texture you used in the new sections, the brown/grey-ish texture from the top of the little ledge that runs all around the map, doesn't look that good. It also makes the new upper hallway seem like a new upper hallway I suggest using the floor texture that is used in the rest of the map.
          Agreed, the floor does seem to stick out like a sore thumb. However, other than that I have received nothing but positive feedback.

Originally posted by HTM|YellowDog
          I LOVE it, I think its a WAY better map now. So much more balanced and interesting..... not so easy to camp the big ramp or the 3-way spot below.
          Originally posted by HTM|oldtimer
          Me likes!!!!!!

Comment

I have considered your comments in the final release:
            - bot pathing improved
            - floor texture in the new corridor changed
            - the big globe statue doesn't block shock balls incorrectly anymore
            - zone names added to reveal players locations

--Pop_s

Comment

Working...
            X