No announcement yet.

Cnc Vehicle Pack Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like all the vehicles are working. The uvw's for the mammoth's barrels are broken though.

Comment

Thanks Jes, so there was bugs in it after all?
      i'll try this one, see how it goes.

thanks for fixing it vapor.

Comment

Yeh, there was a cross dependency left over from using a tread texture i had made for another vehicle. It works now, and it looks like the light tank's and the mammoth tank's turrets have texture/uvw issues, If I find time I'll post a fix today.

Comment

"Grenaid Launcher"?

Comment

Originally posted by arbee View Post
            "Grenaid Launcher"?
            What? You've never seen Henry Freeman throw grenaid for John Freeman to shot them (combine) in faces? It's just common sense!

Comment

The name makes less sense now that ive removed the healing effect from the grenades, Yet another thing ill have to fiddle with

Comment

is this fixed now?

Comment

It worked fine for me if I took away the old files as Vaporlynx said.

Originally posted by Vaporlynx View Post
                  @ Nelsoncarmo26 Likely the reason they are not working is because the filename containing the actual code for the vehicles has changed, If you have this one, and the old version installed, it may confuse a vehicle replacer because it finds two vehicles with the same name. Check in your system folder to see what different versions you have (all versions i have released start with Vpl_Cnc_(rest of the filename here)) Try deleting any that don't end in v103, then either using worm to add the vehicles to a map, or editing a map with unrealed to add them to the game. If the new version cannot be made to work for you the old ones are still avaliable on filefront, at http://www.gamefront.com/files/20082..._cnc_vehics_v1 and http://www.gamefront.com/files/20082...s_Version_1_01

Ive fixed the link in the first post so it actually links somewhere. The other vehicle pack does include more vehicles, however their models and textures are lower quality.
                  The only mod I've seen that includes vehicles from Tiberian Sun is Reborn, http://www.cncreborn.eu/ Would be fun to play around with, but they started the project 8 or so years ago, and still haven't released everything
                  I first deleted the ones with "v103" in their name and then pasted in the new ones. They all work fine.

Comment

Ok, thanks.
                    i just wasn't sure if it was working 100% now...
                    I shall try again and hopefully will work fine for me too.

Comment

Really nice, i have just downloaded and used CL4 to summon them, but i think there should have a mutator to use instead some vehicle
                      Anyway, can i use these sweet vehicles to do one of my creations?(i think the firepower is too weak for tanks hehehe ), but anyway, the author name will be your name, not mine, i will be just a modifier that will do a new package, im making 2 mods, 1=a single player mod(about 60 SP maps + some DM maps), and the other one i will want to use will be one that is more reallistic, like the style of MOH for UT2004, so, these vehicles fit perfectly on it if the firepower be a little higher, so, can i do it?
                      Ah, one more thing, since the mod is made your name will be displayed on it authors as modeler/skinner/coder

Thanks.
                      Rampage

Comment

I just use Worm2k4 Motorpool to replace vehicles.

Comment

Your free to do whatever like with them in unreal. they are based on the vehicles found in Command and Conquer Renegade, the artists who made them for that game deserve no less credit than I. I could whip up a mutator that adds these vehicles, but there already exist mutators that do that, carlauncher works, as well as WORM. I use the latter myself to get them in game.

Comment

but i have a mut from a cnc package that does this, ill take a screen and show you

Comment

Originally posted by Vaporlynx View Post
                              Your free to do whatever like with them in unreal. they are based on the vehicles found in Command and Conquer Renegade, the artists who made them for that game deserve no less credit than I. I could whip up a mutator that adds these vehicles, but there already exist mutators that do that, carlauncher works, as well as WORM. I use the latter myself to get them in game.
                              Thanks!
                              And how would you like your name at the special credits? only Vaporlynx is good for you?

Thanks again
                              Rampage

Comment

It's been quite a while since anyone posted here.
                                I tried to download the pack, as I'm thinking about reinstalling the game... but the file is gone.
                                Can anyone reupload this?

Comment

Working...
                                X