No announcement yet.

Cnc Vehicle Pack Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I put all the files in a right directory but all that I found (ok, I'm not, Worm2k4 found) was the mamonth tank and the medium tank. Where's the Nod Buggy and the Nod Artillery?)

Comment

Read previous posts, i think you'll find they come in usefull.

Comment

Hooray for necrobump!
        I had decided long ago that I didn't want to work on this because I was having trouble making the vehicles as unique as the vanilla onslaught vehicles. But that didn't last forever, so heres a new version now with 100% more Light Tank!
        Sorry no screanies yet, I want to polish up the textures first.
        The newest version can be downloaded here: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20139...icles_v103.zip As well as the link in the first post.
        If any bugs apart from the light tanks currently ungodly suspension system are found, let me know.

Comment

Which C&C is this based on?

Comment

Command and Conquer Renegade, and peripherally Tiberian Dawn.

Comment

Oh, I see, explains why the designs are unfamiliar. I'm too used to tick tanks, Devil's Tongues and the like

Comment

Originally posted by Vaporlynx View Post
                Hooray for necrobump!
                I had decided long ago that I didn't want to work on this because I was having trouble making the vehicles as unique as the vanilla onslaught vehicles. But that didn't last forever, so heres a new version now with 100% more Light Tank!
                Sorry no screanies yet, I want to polish up the textures first.
                The newest version can be downloaded here: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20139...icles_v103.zip As well as the link in the first post.
                If any bugs apart from the light tanks currently ungodly suspension system are found, let me know.
                You mean to say that you added every single vehicle from the TD series here?
                If so, that is totally awesome.

Comment

sorry for the bump, but this version is not working.
                  I replaced the files and changed the vehicle factory settings as i normally would, but the game wont start and i get an error message.

EDIT:
                  I have a lot of maps with your vehicles in it, and now they're all messed up because this doean't work, and you also took the old version off.

Any guess what I'm doing wrong?
                  It's not like it's the end of the world, but feels a waste to have spent all that time in the maps to just now use normal vehicles.

hope you fix that bug soon

Comment

The link in the first post is broken.

There's another CNC vehicle pack out there but all of them seemed blocky and slow. Hopefully this one's better.

BTW I prefer TD vehicles in their simple colorful looking glory, and I prefer my commandos as Randy Savages with sniper rifles.

Comment

@ Nelsoncarmo26 Likely the reason they are not working is because the filename containing the actual code for the vehicles has changed, If you have this one, and the old version installed, it may confuse a vehicle replacer because it finds two vehicles with the same name. Check in your system folder to see what different versions you have (all versions i have released start with Vpl_Cnc_(rest of the filename here)) Try deleting any that don't end in v103, then either using worm to add the vehicles to a map, or editing a map with unrealed to add them to the game. If the new version cannot be made to work for you the old ones are still avaliable on filefront, at http://www.gamefront.com/files/20082..._cnc_vehics_v1 and http://www.gamefront.com/files/20082...s_Version_1_01

Ive fixed the link in the first post so it actually links somewhere. The other vehicle pack does include more vehicles, however their models and textures are lower quality.
                      The only mod I've seen that includes vehicles from Tiberian Sun is Reborn, http://www.cncreborn.eu/ Would be fun to play around with, but they started the project 8 or so years ago, and still haven't released everything

Comment

There are also things like Tiberian Sun Rising which may be moving faster.

Comment

i will have to delete all the vehicles from my maps and rebuild the paths, and then try again.
                          what i do is open the map, open the vehicles file so it displays on the vehicle factory settings, so then i can manually change them.
                          that's what i did last time.

I did delete the old version and only left then new one, but it doesn't seem to work.

so will have to go the long way around.
                          delete all vehicles, rebuild the paths, and then add the new pack.

hopefully that will work.
                          Is that what you did?

Comment

I use worm to replace the vehicles in a standard onslaught map. It should be avaliable here: http://wod.beyondunreal.com/

Comment

I think there's a better reason why 1.03 doesn't work for him...

Warning: Failed to load 'VPL_Badger_Tank': Can't find file for package 'VPL_Badger_Tank'
                              Warning: Failed to load 'Vpl_Cnc_Vehicles_v103': Can't find file for package 'VPL_Badger_Tank'
                              Warning: Failed to load 'Class Vpl_Cnc_Vehicles_v103.MammothTank': Can't find file for package 'VPL_Badger_Tank'
                              Warning: Failed to load 'VPL_Badger_Tank': Can't find file for package 'VPL_Badger_Tank'
                              Warning: Failed to load 'Vpl_Cnc_Vehicles_v103': Can't find file for package 'VPL_Badger_Tank'
                              Warning: Failed to load 'Class Vpl_Cnc_Vehicles_v103.MedTank': Can't find file for package 'VPL_Badger_Tank'
                              Warning: Failed to load 'Class Vpl_Cnc_Vehicles_v103.MedTnk2ndtur': Can't find file for package 'VPL_Badger_Tank'
                              Warning: Failed to load 'Class Vpl_Cnc_Vehicles_v103.NodArty': Can't find file for package 'VPL_Badger_Tank'
                              Warning: Failed to load 'Class Vpl_Cnc_Vehicles_v103.NodLtTank': Can't find file for package 'VPL_Badger_Tank'
                              Warning: Failed to load 'Class Vpl_Cnc_Vehicles_v103.Nodbuggy': Can't find file for package 'VPL_Badger_Tank'

Comment

Fixed, reuploaded. Ive changed the existing links to reflect the new file, and removed the old one.
                                Thanks Jes, That was quite a mess, hopefully this fix doesnt ****** anything up except the uvw's for the light tanks turret.
                                The new version can be downloaded here: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20166...icles_v103.zip Or the link in the first post.

Comment

Working...
                                X