Cnc Vehicle Pack Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok thanks for that... apreciated.
    Could the author make a stand alone mutator please?

Comment

NO?
      Oh well, **** it!!!

Comment

I will post so you do not have to triplepost again, Nelsoncarmo

I really like the Orca, it will be a great vehicle once it has a good skin.
        And do the rotors on the sides move when the vehicle moves forward and backward?

Edit: I did not find a mutator to implement them but I was able to use them with swap tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Barionyx View Post
          I will post so you do not have to triplepost again, Nelsoncarmo

I really like the Orca, it will be a great vehicle once it has a good skin.
          And do the rotors on the sides move when the vehicle moves forward and backward?

Edit: I did not find a mutator to implement them but I was able to use them with swap tool.
          Yeah, thanks... I placed them in my maps through the editor... looking good indeed.
          I would like to see Nod's Light tank next before anything else, to create a balance... since I have placed the Arty and the Buggy on Nod's base and the Mammy and Med in GDI's as it should, but Gdi is overpowered atm.
          So I had to balance things out with UT vehicles.

The orca should be released together with Nod's Apache.
          The Light Tank should follow with the MRLS.
          ...and please, pretty please do the Stealth Tank.

Then it's all good.

EDIT:
          I forgot about the Flame tank... that would be incredible if Vaporlinx made the flamer too.

Comment

nice set of vehicles loking foward with this

Comment

I tried puttibg all the files into the right location, and this mod still wont show up. Can somebody tell me what i have to do to get it to work?

Comment

Originally posted by coloo View Post
                I tried puttibg all the files into the right location, and this mod still wont show up. Can somebody tell me what i have to do to get it to work?
                Yes, I had the same problem as this does NOT come with a mutator, so either get a mutator for vehicle replacement, or make your own map, and then open the package to become active... so then you can place them in the map.
                Just place a normal vehicle, then open it's properties, and just change the vehicle class.

Comment

Thanks for the info, as i am not familliar with unreal code, and the editor just confuses me, I will just search the web for a vehicle mutator.

Comment

I heard WORM2k4 is a good replacement mutator, but I do not have it...
                    But I can really recommend swap tool, it is easy to use and even compatible with other replacement mutators such as the XS-vehicles mutator (e.g.: You want the epsilon from the XS-Alpha version, but inserting it with a vehicle replacement mutator other than the original XS mutator results in the epsilon being spawned inside the ground. But if you still want to use some other vehicles, just add swap tool alongside the XS mutator and all will be fine! ).

To topic: I think that Mammoth is a little bit overpowered, or is it meant to replace the leviathan?

Comment

Getting a vehicle replacement mutator may be your best bet, but placing custom vehicles in maps doesn't require any coding... it's easy as 123.

All you need is cache extractor... extract a map into your ut that you don't mind editing.

Open editor, open map, click the actor class icon, open package, and open the C&Cvehicles package.

Look for it in the actor list just to make sure that it's there, double click on the vehicle you want to replace to bring up it's properties, go to vehicle class, click and scroll down to the C&C vehicle you want to use... and that's it!

Save as map and it's done.

Comment

I have a mutator now, also, the vehicles are really good, especially the mammoth tank.

But i have c&c tiberium sun and the mammoth tank is like a big walking vehicle with a rail gun and missiles, where did the mods version of the mammoth tank come from?

Comment

Originally posted by coloo View Post
                          I have a mutator now, also, the vehicles are really good, especially the mammoth tank.

But i have c&c tiberium sun and the mammoth tank is like a big walking vehicle with a rail gun and missiles, where did the mods version of the mammoth tank come from?
                          The original mammoth came from Command and Conquer Tiberian Dawn, the original C&C.
                          Then they ported the Original mammoth to C&C Renegade, which is also a FPS, it's really fun to play too.

Comment

The vehicles in this mod are based on those found in Command and Conquer renegade, which in turn is based on Tiberian dawn... nvm he beat me to it -_-

I may or may not finish the remaining vehicles, my reservation being that they feel too similar, just the same tank copy pasted again and again with slightly tweaked values.
                            Perhaps I will make a mutator that allows you to set it so that team one gets vehicle y, and team two gets vehicle x (so you could have Nod vs Gdi battles on a stock map) At the time I felt my coding skills weren't up to snuff, and didn't want to reinvent the wheel (wod mod pods WORM mutator works fairly nicely, I could only do something as good, but not better.)

Comment

Originally posted by Vaporlynx View Post
                              The vehicles in this mod are based on those found in Command and Conquer renegade, which in turn is based on Tiberian dawn... nvm he beat me to it -_-

I may or may not finish the remaining vehicles, my reservation being that they feel too similar, just the same tank copy pasted again and again with slightly tweaked values.
                              Perhaps I will make a mutator that allows you to set it so that team one gets vehicle y, and team two gets vehicle x (so you could have Nod vs Gdi battles on a stock map) At the time I felt my coding skills weren't up to snuff, and didn't want to reinvent the wheel (wod mod pods WORM mutator works fairly nicely, I could only do something as good, but not better.)
                              vaporlynx, please finish the vehicles.
                              I'm sure that everyone will agree with me, that this is the best C&C vehicle mod I have seen.

You've gotta finish this... if you need help, go to ModDB, there are so many people there who make mods.
                              But if you want to do this solo... you have got to finish this... either way.

Comment

Hope you're still working on this, I made a vehicle replacement mutator for the bulldog that'd be pretty easy to adapt I reckon, PM me your email I'll send you the code.

Comment

Working...
                                X