No announcement yet.

Cnc Vehicle Pack Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i have made a map called ONS-Tiberian Storm. But if this mod turns into anything major you can use that map to go with it if you want. I would have to upload it or send it to somebody.

Comment

It doesn't work. I don't see it in the mutator list.

Comment

Currently, there is no mutator included to add them to a game. You can either use the summon command, or vehicle replacement mutator to add them. Im mucking around with one, but im not going to release it if i dont feel that it adds more functionality than already existing mutators (such as the Worm mutator made by Kangus)

Comment

*Glances around*
          Wow, more vehicles. ^_^

Hopefully there'll be the Orca Fighters/Bombers.

Comment

Only the Mammoth Tank is available.

Comment

For some reason the file containing all the vehicles has been removed, i don't know why. Ill repackage the files and upload another .rar, hopefully later today.

Alright, I found the archive, and am uploading it as i edit this post.

Comment

Im typically not one for double posting, but I figured it had been long enough.
                Alrighty, spring break has finally hit, and I find myself with a bit of free time. So I figured Id add a flying vehicle or two. Im nearly done with the orca, need to add the tail rotor, and muck about with the cockpit canopy till Im happy with it, and then UVW it and get some semblance of textures slapped on it.
                Got two pics of it to show.

And side by side with the original wd3.

I plan on releasing the next version once I get the Orca in game, and about as articulate as the Raptor, then another one where all the components move (like the Cicada.) I have noticed that in the version on filefront that I broke the heat seeking missiles for the Mammoth, Ive already got a fix in place, so expect them to work properly with the next download.

Comment

the mod didn't work. I'm very confused with this.

Comment

Wow, i can't wait till this is finished.

Comment

When is this finished? Any ideas?

Comment

Sorry to bump this again, but I'm not a very patient person.
                        Please finish this mod... and please make the original buggy available or place a better skin on your new model.

I can't wait for this mod.

Comment

Oh, I know a good use for this stuff.

*Crusha is looking at UltimateONSTools' ScoreContainer and Fort Sport maps*

Comment

Cool loved it... But the textures could be more realistic, not like as a cartoon. But it is still god.

Comment

I couldn't get this to work... I placed all files where they should, but there was nothing there... can somebody explain to me how this works?

Comment

I just make a wild guess: Either there's a mutator that allows you to replace vehicles in a map with those vehicles, or it's a resource for mappers, so you would need to wait for a mapper to put them to use.

You could try this map, unless it needs more files that are not in myLevel.

EDIT: But I guess it needs the Tyrant-vehicle and more files, so maybe you just want to hop on the Omnip)o(tents-ONS server and wait for the map to be played.

Comment

Working...
                                X