July UT2004 model [BETA 1.0] [pics]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aberiu View Post

Comments: Sorry for not writing her bio, but looks like my english is too bad for this) Maybe i'll spend some time with a dictionary and write something later.

Sorry for the relative lateness of this reply, but I was getting ready to mirror this excellent model on FPSBanana and Levels for You, and saw Abeiru's comment about a bio. Here's what I came up with:

Name: July
    Race: Human

Data:
    A lifelong resident of the Xian Trading Corp settlement on Alleria, July has worked in the Iridium mines since the age of 9, the legal age of apprenticeship on the harsh, ice covered planet.

Two years ago the Liandri Corporation bought out the Xian Trading Corp mining division and as a corporate policy, the newly integrated XTC workers were now eligible to try out for sponsorship in the Grand Tournament. July swept the regional try outs and was eligible to captain her own team, the Allerian Falcons, composed of fellow skilled mine workers. July takes pride in her heritage and intends to remain on Alleria should she survive the Tournament."

Assuming it's ok with Abeiru, I'll include the bio when I upload to those sites. In the meantime, if anyone wants to add this bio to their install, here's what to do:

open up the July upl and paste this over the current entry:

Code:
    [Public]

Player=(DefaultName="July",Race="Mercenary",Mesh=July_02.july_rig_03,species=xGame.SPECIES_Merc,BodySkin=July_tex_02.July_body_blend,FaceSkin=July_tex_02.July_head_blend,Portrait=July_tex_02.July_portrait,Text=XplayersJuly.July,Sex=Female,Menu="SP",Accuracy=+0.7,Aggressiveness=+0.3,CombatStyle=+0.2,Tactics=+0.5,ReactionTime=+0.5,StrafingAbility=+0.5,FavoriteWeapon=xWeapons.ShockRifle,BotUse=4)

Player=(DefaultName="-Marlissa-",Race="Mercenary",Mesh=July_02.july_rig_03,species=xGame.SPECIES_Merc,BodySkin=July_tex_02.July_body_blend,FaceSkin=July_tex_02.July_head_blend,Portrait=July_tex_02.July_portrait,Text="No data is available for this combatant.",Sex=Female,Menu="DUP",Accuracy=+0.7,Aggressiveness=+0.3,CombatStyle=+0.2,Tactics=+0.5,ReactionTime=+0.5,StrafingAbility=+0.5,FavoriteWeapon=xWeapons.ShockRifle,BotUse=3)

Player=(DefaultName="-Arabella-",Race="Mercenary",Mesh=July_02.july_rig_03,species=xGame.SPECIES_Merc,BodySkin=July_tex_02.July_body_blend,FaceSkin=July_tex_02.July_head_blend,Portrait=July_tex_02.July_portrait,Text="No data is available for this combatant.",Sex=Female,Menu="DUP",Accuracy=+0.7,Aggressiveness=+0.3,CombatStyle=+0.2,Tactics=+0.5,ReactionTime=+0.5,StrafingAbility=+0.5,FavoriteWeapon=xWeapons.ShockRifle,BotUse=3)
    then create a new text file named xplayersJuly.int (extension must be int, not txt) and paste in:

Code:
    [DecoText]
    July="Name:  July|Age:   29|Race:  Human||Data:|A lifelong resident of the Xian Trading Corp settlement on Alleria, July has worked in the Iridium mines since the age of 9, the legal age of apprenticeship on the harsh, ice covered planet.||Two years ago the Liandri Corporation bought out the Xian Trading Corp mining division and as a corporate policy, the newly integrated XTC workers were now eligible to try out for sponsorship in the Grand Tournament.  July swept the regional try outs and was eligible to captain her own team, the Allerian Falcons, composed of fellow skilled mine workers.  July takes pride in her heritage and intends to remain on Alleria should she survive the Tournament."

Comment

You all should see the female sketches Aberiu is working on now at his DA account. SERIOUS possiblities I saw one there left the comment and pray he turns her to a model for us.

Comment

Working...
      X