X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July UT2004 model [BETA 1.0] [pics]

Name: July UT2004 model
    Version: 1.0
    Compatibility: Should work on all versions of ut2004 (3369 and 3355 checked). Wouldn't work for ut2003. That's a pity but ut2003 doesn't understand animation files made in ut2004 editor.
    Description: Just one more ut2004 model (: The idea was to create some kind of "oldschool" character, a person who had worked long time for the Liandri mining corporation as a security guard and got into the Tournament almost from it's beginning. That's why her old armor is damaged and dirty, and she wears some casual clothes as a worker would do.
    Three textures used: head 1024x1024 (diffuse+opacity), body 2048x2048 (diffuse+specular) and environment map 256x256.
    Two team colors.
    Comments: Sorry for not writing her bio, but looks like my english is too bad for this) Maybe i'll spend some time with a dictionary and write something later.
    Screenshot:
    these are some 3d studio renders (i added bump to make them)

looks a bit better than in ut2004 (:

a wireframe, 9970 triangles:

Credits: textures and model made by me, thanks epics for creating this great game and unreal editor (:

Download

I must be seeing things. She looks better than some of the models in UT3. Downloading now
    just to make sure.

Comment

Wow man this is really a great model. Thanks much for making it for those of us who still play UT2K4 on occasion, this is great!

Comment

awesome. downloading.

Comment

HAWT....I need a cigrette and I quit smoking 5 yrs ago.....daaaaaaamn Boiy!

Comment

Thanks for keepin UT2004 alive.

Comment

She looks beautiful Aberiu. Amazing work!

Comment

It's stuff like this that makes people think ut2k4 is a new game.

Comment

Yup it's indeed a master piece.
                  Only problem now is the other characters looks kinda awful compared to her...

Anyway of using the matrix like dodge backflipping animations instead?

Comment

What did you use to make her? Maya? 3ds Max?

Comment

Absolutley amazing job. Great looking model and textures. Downloading right away. I second the notion that this looks UT3 quality. F'n great work, and 2k4evar!!

Thank you for this

Comment

wow looks like model for UT3 !!!

could you please make this model for UT3 too ?
                        and more nice model for UT2004 too
                        oh is still working on "Custom female head" for UT3 ?
                        I have beta version in my game
                        I want male version too

Comment

Very nice model, looks a bit like the UT3 Lauren, only cuter.

Comment

What did you use to make her? Maya? 3ds Max?
                            3dsmax+photoshop. i also made some details (like logos on her armor) in illustrator.
                            still working on "Custom female head" for UT3 ?
                            i stopped working for ut3 when i realised that i don't know zbrush well enough - and all ut3 models need normal mapping. i'm going to spend the rest of the summer learning zbrush) maybe i will remake july for ut3 after that.

Comment

ok, played with the model last night. it looks absolutely awesome. great job.

i shot you an email last night, not sure if you got it - would you mind if i hosted this model on my servers? i also asked if i could re-skin but honestly i would feel like it was an insult to the textures you put together. one of the best models i've seen, really.

Comment

Working...
                              X