Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

[Mutator] MorphBall [FINISHED!!]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Mutator] MorphBall [FINISHED!!]

Here's the required info, screenshots, and download link:

Info
    This mutator is very simple, it allows you to change the staticmesh the ball in BombingRun, Deathball, or Find The Ball, or pretty much anything that uses the BR ball. Thats all it does, simply and effectively. The mesh is automatically scaled, so you dont even have to worry about that, and it has been fully tested online.

Screenshots

Download
    Download here -- 4KB.

Enjoy, please post feedback.

PS: The "balls" look big in those screenshots, and that's cos I was close to them when I took the screenshots. The "balls" aren't actually that large.

haahahahahahh looks awsome bro HAHAHAHA

Comment

lol, nice work =)

Comment

haha, this is awesome. I hope some servers start using it. It's a nice original idea too. Nice job.

Comment

Great job :up:

Comment

Gonna have me some fun with THIS mutator. Wheeeee!

Comment

great stuff.

It's little extras like this that keep it interesting.

Keep makin' em.

Thanks!

Comment

Nice mutator. This could be full of laughs when you pick the right staticmesh to use.

Comment

What are your favourite ball meshes? I particulary like the SpikeBall and RockBall ones I've posted in ym screenshot. Theres nothing like playing DB or BR with a rock

Comment

NICE WORK! I really like this its very very fun! haha.

Comment

Modsquad MorphBall Review

Comment

Looks interesting...downloading now....

Comment

eheheh

can u use a caracter as the ball??? would be fun to shoot gorge in the goal... hehehe... keep these mod comming!:up: :up:

Comment

Re: eheheh

Originally posted by PT357
                            can u use a caracter as the ball??? would be fun to shoot gorge in the goal... hehehe... keep these mod comming!:up: :up:
                            Thats a great idea!! I was also thinking you or someone else make a static mesh that more resembles Metroid(aka morphin ball. And Is set to morph one random person from each team. Then while being the ball to shorten you sentance as the ball if you team scores 3 in a row he Morphs back to 'normal' and then another random person is chosen. Your goalies should be the killer pits, like from some bombingrun maps the pit was right under the goal.

Comment

It's called "Static" Mesh for a reason. Static Meshes can't be animated, so you can't use player meshes or a "morphing" ball at this point.

Comment

Working...
                              X