Musician looking to compose music for mod/game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Musician looking to compose music for mod/game

If u need to spice up your mod i can do the job just let me know through Email ASfustrun@yahoo.com or respond to this post, i have samples to send as well as some work allready done with action themed music.

Hey! Cool! We need someone like you! I'm from a mod team called BANZAI, I we need someone like you!

Ofcourse I should describe the mod:

BANZAI is a 2.5d action mod for UT2004, which means that you move left and right, but the enviroment is all in 3d, the story will focus on an organisation trying to stop SPECTRE, and organisation bent on ruining the Human/Alien connection, and start an all out war, so that they can crush the weakened countries and planets, and then take the power themself...

Here's our address if your interested: http://brokenjoypad.com/banzai/

Looking forward to hearing from you again!

(I'm the illustrator)

Comment

Ok i have a few questions such as the musical direction u want to take it and such well contact me through messanger so we could talk some more - ASfustrun@hotmail.com
      I get alot of requests so when u contact me reimnd me the name of the mod pls :P

Comment

I've sent a mail to you, my MSN name is teaterskola...

Comment

I havent recived your mail my hotmail acount is only for messanger so my real email is asfustrun@YAHOO.com (i dont like hotmail) and so my hotmail is disabled so if u sended it there resend to my yahoo pls (:

Comment

Gah, haven't been here for a while so I saw your message now! Sorry, I'll try and resind it to you!

Comment

Working...
            X