[MAP:BR] Legacy [DONE(I hope :P)]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Well, not anytime soon at all, it's gonna be awhile, im putting alot more effort and time into this version.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How near is it to be put out?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I wonder if your still working on remaking this map. Cause its tooo amazing not to fix (I mean the frequent pausings)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Will you be motivated if I wave around this 2x4 with a nail in it??

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nah, im just a partially paranoid, lazy, unmotivated, shy artist :bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    mappers are insane.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LOL!
    WOWOW!
    YEEAAAHHHHH!!!
    We will have a good time!
    THANKS!!!!!
    ~\@U@/~

Leave a comment:

• replied
    must...have...CTF version...i dont care much for BR.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Everytime I play the map i luv it more and more and i found something new hehe :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    More power to ya!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good look to ya.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok here is what I decided. What im gonna do is completely re-do the map. Yes, I know... im insane/ludicrous/whatever, but im just not happy with the map, and I feel I could have made it alot better one if I had all the knowledge I have about the editor I do now. It's gonna take awhile, and im not gonna start any new threads untill I feel the map is somewhat near completion, but im gonna promise it's gonna run alot better on your machines (alot of people complained about pausing issues, I found the source) and im gonna promise it's gonna look ****ing incredible. Im also gonna fix alot of issues that made the gameplay pretty crappy (like the fact that your basically a limbless floating duck waiting to be pumped full of bullets once you fall into the water with the ball)

Anyways, thats all.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    map plays smooth for me, no studdering. idea and atmosphere are awesome and original. only thing i would change if it was my map would be to make the outside alittle bigger with more places to go, more paths tunnels etc... long straight cavern hallways do need alittle work and mabey a couple more ways out of the cavern then the 1 teleport... good job though

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Been playing a few times this map now, it looks great but doesent play well like a BR map should. Everything about the graphics and design has been said so no need to repeat =)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X