[MAP:BR] Legacy [DONE(I hope :P)]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Are you telling me he forgot the ball !!!OMG !!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah i couldnt find the bomb either *sniff* maybe im not looking hard enough, but i couldnt find it.

REALLY good level, maybe a ledge there or here towards the top of the cavern for snipers maybe? or to guard the hole?

Beautiful map,love the looks, i get a o.k fps on it, not the best, not the worst (30-40 fps on the map, never goes over 40 when im outside)

Good map

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Your bombing run map is missing the most important thing, the bomb.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have waited long, now I will play.

Feedback soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The map looks great, it is really well done. Unfortunately the frequent pausing makes it unplayable. The fps were decent throughout the map too. Great Map, just fix the pausing and it will be one of the best.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    omfg :bulb:

:up:

ok some feedback . . . yeah, fps issues, and odd "pausing" like the guy below says . . . huge demands on RAM im guessing, leads to massive usage of the page file :\

Suprisingly playable though for the lod lol

consider adding more . .. atmosphere, depth, thought, to the thin hallways that line the bases . .. the rubble that lies on the ground in them looks forced and out of place . .. also sometimes the lifts ***** up and when you are going up you get caught on a protruding brick . .thats a HUGE no no in maps

uh flow is of course VERY z oriented, very unique, interesting, and difficult to control

Good Job Radeon :up:

You got a very nice map here, consider a second release of it though :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! finnaly. ive been waiting such a long time for this. thank you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Downloading now

Leave a comment:

• started a topic [MAP:BR] Legacy [DONE(I hope :P)]

[MAP:BR] Legacy [DONE(I hope :P)]

Alright guys, here is the finished version. This map took a wee bit longer than I though it would. Mostly because I mis-judged the ammount of time that goes into making a map. Also, I noticed there is a bit of stuttering during gameplay, it seemed to dissapear alot after playing the map a few times, let me know how it goes for you.

Credits go to:

Starsky Partridge from Digital Extremes for the unreleased music track included "Level11" which im not gonna let anyone know how I got :P

Tweak Fragger for doing bug testing

And Lemon for the really cool map description

If anyone feels I left them out, tell me

HERE is the download, have fun
Working...
X