No announcement yet.

[MAP:BR] Legacy [DONE(I hope :P)]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no he is still in the process of redoing it, but he already said it fixed the problem.

We'll see for sure when he releases it again...
    (that reminds me, I have to get the word to Osiris and Swartz so they can see if it works for CTF-Painbender)

Comment

use the ball tracers and radar to find the ball

http://www.ina-community.com/forums/...postid=2692116

I read about the inability to find the ball in this map.. well it is very simple.

Use the M and N keys (those are the defaults...) to put out the flag/ball tracer. If the ball isn't captured yet it points to the location of the ballbase. If you HAVE the ball it points to the goal.

oh, and notice the radar in the top of your HUD (the circle). It also points in the general direction of the ball/flag.

Have fun! :up:

Comment

BR-Map?

All of this waiting and I was expecting a Deathmatch map. I guess this was noted somewhere is the endless posts.
        Any chance for a Deathmatch version??

Comment

Where can I download DM-AbandonedCrypt. I can't find it anywhere.

Comment

I found it finally.
            http://www.mapraider.com

Comment

Wohaa! One of the best maps I have played in my life (And trust me, I have played lot's of maps for both quake, cs and ut ^_^)

I didn't pause or anything.. FPS was OK.. And I am yet to find out how beautiful it is with all details and bots! :P

I also found a texture bug in your cave.. nothing big (It's not like the texture bug covers the whole cave :P)

On the right side of the cave (If you stand at the tree and look at the goal).. search a bit there.. It's a little spot there that is missing the cave texture, and has standard, ugly texture on it

Otherwise it was great!
              PS: For those who couldn't find the ball, stick to DM og CTF.. I found the ball before I even found the goal :P
              PSS: Who said that a BR map had to be symertic? ;o)

Comment

DLing now...:bulb:

I'll start plating it in a sec >;P

Comment

I Like This map.
                  It's not at all slow or pausing and i only have a p3 550 and gf2mx.

Lighting could be improved alot. It's very bright underground in the tunnels.

Also.....HOW DO I GET INTO THE BLUE BASE!........

Comment

Music is very good :up: I will use it on party's

Comment

w00t

WooooHooooo downloading now. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Loosecontroll5
                        Also.....HOW DO I GET INTO THE BLUE BASE!........
                        There are 2 holes to get into each base...

The design is interesting, but I got bad FPS :\ and the sound stops sometimes, dunno if that's your "pausing" thing..(it only happens in this map and another user map, CTF-Unearthed)

Comment

Originally posted by |SigH|Max
                          There are 2 holes to get into each base...

The design is interesting, but I got bad FPS :\ and the sound stops sometimes, dunno if that's your "pausing" thing..(it only happens in this map and another user map, CTF-Unearthed)
                          It happens in Unearthed for you? very weird because I got no pausing issues in that map at all. Nice map tho, my second fav 3rd party CTF map (Apophis being 1st)

Comment

CTF-Unearthed is the only other user map I've played that pauses also. CTF-Unearthed doesn't do it as frequently as BR-Legacy. I've tried 41.09 and 30.82 detonators and a bunch of different settings with no luck. I also had some of friends with different configurations try it. They also experienced the studdering effect.

Comment

Well im gonna get onto fixing the problem, oh and im gonna re-do alot of the meshs, cause as you guys said, they look out of f***ing place, i'll make everything fit in properly, and add somthing in the valley..........

Comment

Hey Radeon.
                                Also if it's possible....could u make the underground hallways and area darker as it's very bright and everything seems the same contrast for an undergroud cave. Maybe coloured lighting.

It's a cool map though.

Comment

Working...
                                X