No announcement yet.

UT3 Slow Time Kill mutator version 2, Mar 9 2008 [Beta][Updated]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may even be able to fix it so that it is compatible with the other gamespeed mutator. Does the other gamespeed mutator come with UT2k4?

Comment

yes, is the standard gamespeed mutator. come in ut2k4 by default.
      sorry for the bad english

Comment

Ok, I've made some adjustments to it to allow compatibility with the GameSpeed mutator. I'm testing it now, will update this post when I've uploaded it.

Comment

thanks!!

Comment

Ok, I've posted the updated version (ver 2), see the first post for the link.

Comment

i downloaded it and works correctly. thanks!!

Comment

May I give you a few suggestions if you plan to make a future version?
                1. Add an option for how much time slows down or even make it go faster.(b/w 0%-200%)
                2. Make all the sounds become slow as well.

Comment

Originally posted by akstylish View Post
                  May I give you a few suggestions if you plan to make a future version?
                  1. Add an option for how much time slows down or even make it go faster.(b/w 0%-200%)
                  2. Make all the sounds become slow as well.
                  I don't think the second one can be done (at least not easily). Motion blur is no problem with UT2004, many mods have it. Bloom is also fairly easy to create, and there's tutorials for a bumpmap-like texture technique. It's amazing what you can squeeze from something that has been developed for so long, I could go on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Hunter View Post
                    I don't think the second one can be done (at least not easily).
                    Orly? I hope you're wrong. It would be so cool to hear the announcer go "M----M----M----Moooooonnnnnnssstteeeerrrrrrrr kkkiiiiillllllllllllll...."

Motion blur is no problem with UT2004, many mods have it. Bloom is also fairly easy to create, and there's tutorials for a bumpmap-like texture technique. It's amazing what you can squeeze from something that has been developed for so long, I could go on and on.
                    There's motion blur mut for ut2004? I don't see any here. Could you give me a link?

Comment

There's motion blur mut for ut2004? I don't see any here. Could you give me a link?
                      Ballistic Weapons has it, for example.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Hunter View Post
                        Ballistic Weapons has it, for example.
                        Really? How did I not know that? Where's that option?

Comment

Really? How did I not know that? Where's that option?
                          In Ballistic Weapons 2.0 and higher, in the second tab of the game settings, it lists effects to turn on/off. The last one is Motion Blur. There's a warning about performance, but I did not see an fps drop with it on. The blur only occurs when explosions happen near you or you get flashed with a stun light.

Comment

Ok. That explains why I didn't see any difference :/

Comment

Working...
                            X