• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neoflame
    That's odd, it worked for me...

Is it only screwed up online?
    Heh... TBH I dunno what they did to it.

DL'ing the 2k3 version now, will have a look...

*edit* Well je plungere en *****, it works just fine... offline, anyway.

There are only two things wrong with it as is (at least, that I found):

1. There isn't a way to set your dropflag key via the GUI... only a prob if you're not using a translocator, but in that case it's a prob indeed. The command to bind the key to, btw, is "dropflag".

2. Sometimes the flag turns invisible if somebody's carrying it :bulb:. That one will want some attention... but that wasn't fixed in the [Apoc] hack either.

Comment

Here's another bump for this old thread.

I would be the happiest man on earth if, in CTF and VCTF, I (and bots) could:

- have to carry the flag back to return it
      - be able to drop/throw the flag while carrying it

Do these exist in mutator form anywhere? Or are there any updates on a port of this old mod?

Thanks!

Comment

I've always wanted carry the flag to come to 2k4, and now I thought I found it, it turns out to be for 2k3...
        I'm currently working on an undisclosed bonus pack, and with your permission I'd like to take the 2k3 code, give it to our main coder, and have him spice up a 2k4 mut for this bonuspack.
        So, whaddya say Mysterial? (credit for the original code of course)

Comment

Originally posted by Sjosz
          I've always wanted carry the flag to come to 2k4, and now I thought I found it, it turns out to be for 2k3...
          I'm currently working on an undisclosed bonus pack, and with your permission I'd like to take the 2k3 code, give it to our main coder, and have him spice up a 2k4 mut for this bonuspack.
          Sure, go ahead.

Comment

Cool. I'm interested in hearing when it's finished porting - thanks for doing that Sjosz (and Mysterial for the 2k3 version)

Comment

Thank you!

Originally posted by Sjosz
              Thank you, for bringing this mighty good 'tator back for UT2K4. Thank you, too Mysterial for letting Sjosz do it! I agree with MOV on this one; this whole falg teleportation things is a load of phooey.

Comment

Sweet! I'll be watching closely for this. Thanks guys!

Comment

I though CtF had finally been ported when I saw this thread.

But someone is going to port it. :up:
                  Will it be a seperate mutator or a part of a mod-pack?

Comment

It will be part of something... more I am not entitled to say about it, but just keep an eye out for an announcement, sooner or later

Comment

It's been a while.... any update on this?

Comment

Yes, we've begun on this for the next UCMP volume

Comment

YAY!

Dood, this stuff is awesome!

Comment

Working...
                          X