No announcement yet.

[MUTATOR] = Excessive OverKill = [MOD]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tested it enought the shockballs do not detonate when you shoot one, only the one shot will be a combo.

Comment

You really want to talk about another mod in my thread huh? Well all my shockProjectiles chain react.

Comment

madnad, we are giving you a sparc to make sure yours is better

Comment

Have you tried mrPants Excessive Overikill for UT2003?

Comment

Hey Mad, which version is running now, I cant' log on until I remove some of the older ones.?

Keep up the tweakin'.
            [ Oh yeah there is a server from Clark Kent's Team, {EMC }running ctf version, in case you hadn't seen it ]

doh.! the name you would know me by is |AE| EnerMax, I haven't changed the log in here yet..

Comment

Yes, i let clark run a server for EMC testing. I know exactly who is running my server btw, cuz it broadcasts to gamespy excessive=1.

I will contact anyone running a server and ask them to not run a server unless I have given them permission. Right now, there are only 3 ppl with permission to run a server. Myself, MrPants and Clark.

To get an updated excessive download, you will need to delete your excessive.u, and then it will automagically download when you connect. My site will always have the very latest version. Sometimes a good thing, sometimes bad....depending on if I removed or added bugs

Comment

1. Ack, gheyspy {shudders}
                2. Do I actually have to go to gheyspy to d/l it? Cuz I saw no direct link to the 2k3 version, just q3 ut and star trek

Comment

nope..the feature i added to gamespy

You can do an advanced filter for excessive=1 and return only excessive games.

Anyway, its not released yet, that is why you can't find a place to download it....however, just open ut2k3 and type

open madnad.com

and you will be playing soon enough!

Comment

Hey guys, new here. I play ut99 1/2 eo and just got ut2004. I wanted to know if theres any 1/2 eo servers in 2004. Thnks for ur time and help. K][L

Comment

Couldn't tell you really since I haven't been online with 2k4 in quite a while(56k)
                      I can tell you you can find the latest EO for 2k4 here: http://excessiveoverkill.com/
                      v3.02 is the newest

You can also set up a filter in 2k4 for servers that are running EO

Comment

cool mutgygykjk

Comment

Aah... I was looking for this!

Comment

Make sure to bookmark this page: http://excessiveoverkill.com/

Comment

How can I bookmark...
                              WHEN THIS ISN'T MY PC?

My PC at home doesn't have an internet connection... yet...

Comment

Er... you could PM the link to yourself

Comment

Working...
                                X