Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Special Skaarj Pack v4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Skaarj Pack v4

Name: Special Skaarj Pack v4
    Version: Version 4 beta
    Important! Please Read: Due to a few issues of the 4th "SSP" ('SpecialSkaarjPack'), a new update was just added to fix those issues. For any whom have already downloaded the (4th) SSP, it is recommended that you re-download this file for a quick fix. All you need to do is replace your 'specialskaarjpackv4(.u) file. So this is just a quick repair for those who already installed the (4th) SSP. Any oof you that are just downloading the 4th edition for the first time can just read the 'readme' and put all files to their regular destination. Thank you.

Compatibility: UT2004 and Satore Monster Pack (v120 recommended)
    Description: 4th installment of the Special Skaarj Pack
    Comments: Fixed 'WoE' Error

For more info and screenshots: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=577561

New Monster Bios:

GayLord- A colorfully gay WarLord that thinks life is totally "SUPER"!!!! Shoots rainbow colored missiles that gays its enemies up. (Gay sounds hopefully coming soon.)

Slug- A full grown Slith. Now they're capable of shooting large bio globs that can sometimes bounce up to 3 times before dispersing.

Fix and changes for V4 (Latest)
    -------------------------------------------
    1.) Decreased EliteBountyHunter and BountyHunter's missile sized

2.) Added effects to Fire, Ice and Anti-Skaarj.

3.) Lessened the Damage per second of Anti-Skaarj's void.

4.) Anti-Skaarj can fly.

5.) Hopefully fix fireskaarj's emitter error on dedicated servers. (Not totally sure)

6.) Added 2 new monsters to the list.

7.) Kraken's Animation bug might be fixed. (Not totally sure)

8.) Increased Kraken's health.

9.) DarkLord Doesn't shoot Emperor's projectile anymore; neither does the BountyHunter.

10.) Changed DarkLord's and AntiSkaarj's 'DeRes' skin. (The skin that shows up when the monster is dead.)

11.) Revised the Dragonfly's flame attack. (Shorter-ranged torch effect)

12.) Modified both the Kraken's and Crystalis' projectile firing codes. (Shoots one projectile more than other.)

13.) Changed Emperor's shield color.

Credits: Let's see..um...Me, me and the makers of "Satore Monster Pack".

Download:
    Zip: ZIP File (FIXED)
    FilePlanet: HERE
    No RAR file (Didn't think it was necessary.)

Another update

Man you have been busy...

Keep up the great work

Comment

Yup I have been. I wanted to get the GayLord out to claim it 'something I created' before someone else did. Oh yeah. I fixed to link and updated the 'readme' file so u should be able to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace08 View Post
        Yup I have been. I wanted to get the GayLord out to claim it
        Lol is that something to be proud of? XD jk jk

~Death Dream~

Comment

Why yes it is. Glad u like it.

Comment

wow, that 'lord is so effin gay
            lulz

Comment

LOLZ! Did u try it out in a wave? If so, how do u like its missiles.

Comment

I tried the Slug and got this error:

Warning: Failed to load 'Class SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPSlug': Can't find file for package 'WoEBeta2Textures'

Comment

I got this error when i tried to run a server as well. It looks like it missing this file.

Failed to load 'SpecialSkaarjPackv4': Can't find file for package 'WoEBeta2Textures'

Comment

Originally posted by ProZak View Post
                    I tried the Slug and got this error:

Warning: Failed to load 'Class SpecialSkaarjPackv4.SSPSlug': Can't find file for package 'WoEBeta2Textures'

Originally posted by wildman View Post
                    I got this error when i tried to run a server as well. It looks like it missing this file.

Failed to load 'SpecialSkaarjPackv4': Can't find file for package 'WoEBeta2Textures'
                    Okay guys I just tweaked the file and the link on the post that starts this thread. The problem now should be fixed and u guys should be okay when you redownload the .zip file. Good Luck.

Comment

Nice work i love the new pack i will definitely will be using them in my new server when i start it back up again. Top notch work ace.. I tried them all out its working good..

Comment

Good. Now that I got that fixed I can move on. One thing I have been noticing is that people are not using the 'Chrystalis' nor the 'Golem'. It is a shame because I thought they would gain popularity.

Comment

Well we have loaded version 4 up on our test server yesterday but only got a few minutes to take a look at it. One of our other Admins configured it and made wave 1 all "GayLords" so that we could get an immediate "feel" for it!

We have not put these up on our Headboard RPG Invasion server yet but it is configured for version 3 and everyone does seem to like them very much. Currently we are setup for 16 waves and just had a reset a little over a week ago. We use Satore and Druids as our main items with lots of terrific monsters, weapons and configs worked in all over the place.

I can say that we have ALL of the version 3 monsters spread throughout the 16 waves, especially the upper levels. So, we do have the Chrystalis and the Golem!

Extend an invitation to anyone to come stop by and have some fun with them. Thanks again!

Comment

I was on your server, and one thing I think u should do to gain popularity is update your rpg version. Just a suggestion. Btw. I can't find the server with the ip, 8.9.9.5:7777. ???

Comment

Thanks... Didn't even notice that I copied the number incorrectly. Glad you enjoyed the server. Stop by anytime.

As for the RPG version???? Don't think there is a later version of these? Which one are you referring to?

Comment

Working...
                              X