Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rolling hills

if you like the look then say, beta in a few weeks

an update for the underground tunnels, the plan is to include vehicle support when they get it in. for those cool hoverbike things (plz let it happen one day), imgine tearing down a tunnel on a bike.

Comment

Looks like a good start. :up:

Comment

i just got to grips with the terrain editor, so really this is more of a test. but i think if it develops right then i can adapt it for a proper map. itjust depends how well it runs. even so, id quite like to see some more light levels, everthing 4 2k3 seems dark and dreary.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverL
          i just got to grips with the terrain editor, so really this is more of a test. but i think if it develops right then i can adapt it for a proper map. itjust depends how well it runs. even so, id quite like to see some more light levels, everthing 4 2k3 seems dark and dreary.
          Dark and dreary is soo coool though. When done right that is.

Comment

That looks great.

Comment

this map would be great for a nice sunday morning frag... i can see it now... *begins daydreaming *

Comment

"The Angelfire site you are trying to reach has been temporarily suspended due to excessive bandwidth consumption."

Stupid ISPs.:sour:

Comment

That's great - really like the look of it. How big are you going to make it ?

Comment

8192*8192

the map doesnt play well with the bulldog, so im either gonna make it bigger or just leave it for the moment. i can release the current version in about 3 or 4 days, so if anyone is interested in testing then gimme a shout.

Comment

I'll test it for you dawg, just PM me when its all ready.

Comment

If you make this map with vehicals, can you please make a regular version too? I hate vehicals with a passion. Mainly because epic coded the controls so screwy. I mean come on I have to contral movent and the drirection of my view seprately. Thats just retarted, and imposible for me to do. *sigh*

Comment

well then dont get in the vehicles

Comment

You might want to scale up the grass texture or put a second grass layer with a different rotation/scale to make it look less repetitive.

Comment

Shots look pretty good. But gotta play to tell ya what i think

Comment

Working...
                              X