using ut2vote16...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

using ut2vote16...

I'm trying to get my custom mutators to work but can't. I added the following to the ut2003.ini file...

[Engine.GameEngine]
    ServerPackages=UT2Vote16
    ServerPackages=BlastArena
    ServerPackages=NukeArena
    ServerPackages=Radar2003
    ServerPackages=VSKRocketSniper
    ServerPackages=WarheadMania

and the following to the ut2vote16.ini file...

[UT2Vote16.UT2VoteCustomMuts]
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Camouflage Combo",AllowVote=True,MutClassName="Bonuspack.MutC rateCombo",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Pint-sized Combo",AllowVote=True,MutClassName="Bonuspack.MutP intSizeCombo",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="BlastArena",AllowVote=True, MutClassName="BlastArena",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Radar2003",AllowVote=True,M utClassName="Radar2003",Voted=True)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="VSKRocketSniper",AllowVote= True,MutClassName="VSKRocketSniper",Voted=True)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="WarheadMania",AllowVote=Tru e,MutClassName="WarheadMania",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="NukeArena",AllowVote=True,M utClassName="NukeArena",Voted=False)

and it says that it can't find the mutator in the server packages file when I try to vote the mutator in during game play. Also if I try to load the mutator up front in ut2003 server settings then it does nothing if I use the ut2vote16 mutator with it.

Please help,

Devin
Working...
X