Force field deplorer/creator (IDEA!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Force field deplorer/creator (IDEA!)

Um ok sorry for making this thread but I was just wondering if it was possible to make a force field um gun so to speak. Um if anyone has played tribes 1 or 2 (2 if you played on certain servers) there was an item/weapon that allowed you to create a force field. You would have to place beacons within a certain range from each other, and the force field would connect to each one depending on how you placed them.

Would be nice to convert the item from tribes 1/2 to ut2k3 to add a little more stragety to cap the flag.

Would be nice, a stand alone shield gun. Combined with Mr Evil's sentinels, you could have your own automated base defence. :up:

Comment

cool

Comment

Originally posted by Kaadu
        Would be nice, a stand alone shield gun. Combined with Mr Evil's sentinels, you could have your own automated base defence. :up:
        yeah thats what made me think of the idea

Comment

i dont know how many of you have playecd unreal 2 but that game has some deployable force feilds... you pu one down, the make another within its range, and they connect.. you can do this as long as you have ammo, but to end a chain just use alt-fire... it works really well ingame too

Comment

omg I completely forgot about that lol *searches for unreal 2 cd*

Comment

No Off Topic / Requests:
              If your not going to announce something in your thread, you can't make a new thread. Announcements only folks. No requests or random questions!

Comment

ok its a service now lol

Comment

Working...
                X