Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annoying Kid mod.. Need help

:cry:

I've installed the Annoying Kid mod. The character will show up as a bot, but I cannot play the mod myself.

Any tips on how I can get it running? Thanks in advance, even for just reading this post.

I'm running version 2166 of the Game.

This game rocks!

Harlequin64

You need version 2199 or higher for full Umod support(I may be wrong) you might as well get the BrightSkins mod and The latest patch vers.2225.
    Hope this help

Comment

Re: Capt_13m

Thanks. I've downloaded the update you referred to.

I'll try it out. And, thanks again for replying. I really appreciate all who take the time to read posts from people who need help.

Harlequin64

Comment

I'm not sure on this, you might not need to. But, if it still doesn't work, try to reinstall the mutator/mod after you've updated. Just in case.

Comment

Where does one find this "Annoying Kid mod"?

Comment

Originally posted by Capt_13M
            [glow=red]www.skincity.com[/glow] comes w/a great custom voice pack too

errm. you REALLY might consider changing that link to http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/

:up:

Comment

LOL

ban>?

Comment

Originally posted by omg OMG

errm. you REALLY might consider changing that link to http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/

:up:
                LOL... I posted that same link by accident one night. Fortunately, I always check any links I post immediately after it's posted, to doublecheck spelling, etc... Just to make sure it works right.

Whoopsie!!!

One guy replied to my first link, and by the time he was finished posting, I'd already changed it to the beyondunreal "correct" link...

Sometimes that "industry" goes out of their way to mimic "real" sites...being a Mod over at www.overclockers.com, I found a long time ago if you type that URL in and leave out the "s"...you get a very...erhm...different site... I also seem to recall www.whitehouse.gov takes you to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and George W. Bush, but the same URL with a different suffix takes you to yet another **** site...

Ya gotta be careful how and what you type in that addy bar sometimes...esp. if the wife is lookin' over yer shoulder...

B.

Comment

sorry for the Mistake gentleman it was 3AM here when I posted that where does it take you any way ??? oh Oh my I"m really sorry

Comment

Working...
                  X