Strike Force Team - Looking for members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strike Force Team - Looking for members

The Strike Force team is currently aiming to finish up for release into phase3 of the contest. We are however still looking for help on the team in the following areas.

BTW if your not familiar with Strike Force you can check out ingame footage here - ftp://ftp.freenet.de/pub/4players/st...003_movie2.wmv

Currently Searching for......

1) Sound designer - To work on custom voices for both teams, death sounds, jump sounds, etc. All aspects of team communication inside the game.

2) Map designers - Anyone who can design commercial quality maps. We have someone doing statics to help our map designers. They custom build any static objects you need along with textures.

3) Character animations - Someone who can work on custom animations to change out the stock UT2003 animations.

4) Coder - Someone to come on board and work with our current code team to help double check all aspects of the game and written code.

If your interested in any of these positions or think you can help in any other way please contact me at - wgsweep@nc.rr.com

I take it you already have gobs of textures and static meshes made?

Comment

I would assume so by the lack of requests for help in that area, or their mapper requirment might include doing your own meshes. Might want to clear that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
        I take it you already have gobs of textures and static meshes made?
        We have someone doing statics for the map designers. However, we could always use someone else. We are happy to bring anyone on board who has the motivation in any area to work with us.

Our current map designers like to find and make their own textures. However a texture artist would also be nice to place on the team.

Comment

Add that to your first post so it doesn't get missed. And good luck to you and your team.

Comment

Well the reason I ask is that I might be interested in doing a quickie map, but only if I can get all the textures and static meshes you guys have to use for it, I wouldn't make my own.

Comment

Well the reason I ask is that I might be interested in doing a quickie map, but only if I can get all the textures and static meshes you guys have to use for it, I wouldn't make my own.
              Hi Angel, let's get in touch and talk about it? We can actually do statics for you at request as well.

My MSN - hamlettm@nc.rr.com
              My ICQ - 149059772

Comment

You go Angel!

Comment

Eek!

Angel_Mapper may be mapping for my favorite mod =) Yay, that would mean some quality stuff =)

I'd say go for it =)

Comment

I'm working on some maps for my own mod, but I think i will give this mod up. I'll mail u tomorrow with screens of the maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Kill_For_Fun
                      I'm working on some maps for my own mod, but I think i will give this mod up. I'll mail u tomorrow with screens of the maps.
                      Can't wait to check them out Kill!

Comment

Originally posted by Optimizer
                        Hi Angel, let's get in touch and talk about it? We can actually do statics for you at request as well.

My MSN - hamlettm@nc.rr.com
                        My ICQ - 149059772
                        I hate ICQ, and I don't have MSN installed anymore. All the n00bs got a hold of my contact info, so I kept getting spammed with a dozen questions and random "hi" messages every morning before I even had a chance to check my email.

If you have Yahoo IM I can email you my info for that, or if you have IRC I'm always in irc.progameplayer.com #unrealed when I'm on.

Comment

I hate ICQ, and I don't have MSN installed anymore. All the n00bs got a hold of my contact info, so I kept getting spammed with a dozen questions and random "hi" messages every morning before I even had a chance to check my email.

If you have Yahoo IM I can email you my info for that, or if you have IRC I'm always in irc.progameplayer.com #unrealed when I'm on.
                          Just got hold of Yahoo IM, contact is "hamlett22"

Comment

lol that must really suck, I rarely get on msn for that exact same reason. Although I'm sure its much more sick and nauseating for you for obvious reasons. and well as for aim, it just sucks. One feature I just looove about msn is the block feature heh . btw about how many people hang on #unrealed? if its not too many and not too few I might get on sometimes, it'd be nice to chat with fellow mappers.

Comment

There's usually about a dozen people in there, not too crowded since a lot of them just idle most of the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X