Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirage Vehicles II

*Updated 11/11/07*
    DO NOT PUT THIS BETA VERSION ON A SERVER!!!!
    Aufmerksamkeit! Mirage Fahrzeuge II!

I've found many of my creations on German sites and since my family is from Germany originally, I wanted to make something special to say thanks to all the Germans out there that liked my work. Dies ist für Sie meine Brüder!

Name: Mirage Vehicles II (Mirage Fahrzeuge II)

Version: Beta

Compatibility: UT2004 + ECE Bonus Pack

Description: Special Enhanced versions of the original Mirage vehicles. I'll be inplimenting a lot of emitters that I made for the Enhanced Weapons for these vehicles. Better explosions & effects along with improved vehicle textures. I never made a version of the Paladin for the original Mirage Vehicles so this package will have that too.

Screenshots: This is the new skin for the Mirage Panzer II. Others will be added ad they're finished.

Credits: Rumple

Homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/rumpleslabs/

Download: http://files.filefront.com/MutMirage.../fileinfo.html

Yay! More vehicles!

Comment

Cool stuff as always. It's unbelievable how much stuff you put out in such a short time.

*German teacher mode on*
      You might want to say "Dies ist für euch" instead of "Dies ist für Sie". "Sie" is too formal, you only use it for persons you don't know in person.
      Examples:
      Ladies and Gentlemen, this one's for you! -> you = Sie
      My brothers/friends, this one's for you! -> you = euch
      Hey buddy, this one's for you -> you = dich
      Hey buddy, you a'right? -> you = du
      Hey, mister, are you alright? -> you = Sie
      I know this distinction is one of the toughest things to learn about the german language, since the word "you" is used uniformly for both cases in english (the other complicated thing is the usage of "der, die, das" instead of a simple "the"). So please don't think I'd want to make fun of you or something, I'm just trying to be of a little help.
      *German teacher mode off*

Comment

Most of the stuff I made a long time ago but never posted it here till recently.

Comment

These vehicle will be conventional mutators meaning that you WONT be able to embed them into maps and the textures, animations, etc will be in seperate packages. They will be all seperate vehicles with thier own mutators so you dont have to use them all just the ones you like. The Mirage PanzerII only has 2 weapons instead of the 3 the original Mirage Tank had. Driver still has the main gun and the passenger has the plasma turret with anti-air missiles for secondary fire. I changed the mesh for the passenger gun too.

Comment

Heres the first BETA version. DO NOT PUT THIS ON A SERVER! It hasnt been net tested at all and I wont be renaming things just because one person put the beta on a server! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! All downloads for this mutator will be placed in my first post to keep me from having to track down and change links in other posts. Look at the top of the first post for the update date. Thanks!

Now for the meaty part! This tank rocks! I've greatly improved handling from the original version. Its capable of going over almost ANY terrain! I reduced the speed from the original Mirage Tank and it only has one passenger weapon instead of two. Driver gets the main gun while a passenger gets the machine gun turret that fires bullets with team colored tracers. The passenger gun's alt fire shoots hover and flying vehicle seeking missiles. All of the explosion emitters are custom and the smoke and chunk particles have collision so they bounce around inside buildings instead of just going through the walls. I also coded in PitchTorque so that when you go foreward the front of the tank lifts up a bit and when you stop or go in reverse it dips down giving it a more realistic feel and drives more like the UT3 tank. The paint scheme is like the old WWII German tank camo with German Iron Crosses on the sides, turrets, etc. Run it through its paces and tell me what you think.

Comment

the link is dead!!!

Comment

FileFront must have deleted it. I'll re-upload them and post new links later tonight.

Comment

I fixed the link for the tank.
                  Heres the Mirage Scorpion II link as well.
                  http://files.filefront.com/MutMSCorp.../fileinfo.html

Comment

many thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X