Mobile Command Post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Actually, consider the initial cost of UT3. Most people will get it but will still play UT2004. I mean I still play both UT99 and UT2003 when the mood takes me. Perhaps I might give this a go, and see if I can find a coder who can either do the coding side of things, or instruct me on how its done.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UEd is relatively easy compared to UScript in my opinion. I can map fine, just can't code.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If i figure out how to use the UED i'd be happy to make it...
    But i'm a permanent n00b i guess...
    Dude... UT3 is gonna be cool...
    But if you have a bad computer like me UT3 will become hard to play...
    So they'll have to stay at UT2K4.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ...You guys have a point. Most people wouldn't try this for UT2k4. I just thought it was a cool idea.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sonix View Post
    Wich as has been stated will not be completed for UT2K4 >,<
    And you think this one would? If Epic is able to reach the date they're aiming for, UT3 is roughly 1.5 months away. After that, most mod-makers will focus on that one. It will be quite hard to find anyone willing to do UT2k4 stuff by then...
    Don't get me wrong, I like the idea as well. But pulling it off is a lot of work and putting work into something needs to be rewarding. How rewarding would it be to release a mutator for a game that has recently more or less been replaced by a predecessor? Who would be left to play the thing one worked so hard on? Taking the UT3 road is simply a logical consequence.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Doc Shock View Post
    A lot of the features described above are already planned for the Colossus, a part of the XS vehicles pack.
    Wich as has been stated will not be completed for UT2K4 >,<

like the idea for this...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Herr General View Post
    ****, move this to the requests section please.
    iawtp

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am a big fan of the C&C games-it is part of where I got this idea from. For the colossus, it seems a bit too futuristic and stuff, and I don't really like that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A lot of the features described above are already planned for the Colossus, a part of the XS vehicles pack.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like the idea... like the C&C Mobile Base...
    ... I just realized that C&C and the 7th Legion games are similar in that way.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It would kinda be cool offline calling in airstrikes and such and watching the battle from the satellite, but it is mainly meant for online.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    look interesting...also would be useless offline which is what i play...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Part of the idea is to stay at the back of the battle. If you move to the middle, you'll obviously get killed. The goal is that if this vehicle is lost, the team's gonna become a bit less coordinated.However, If necessary, I could add an ion cannon weapon to the satellite. Point, click, boom. Almost like a superweapon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Interesting idea. I reckon this would definatately need a unique model though. I can model but getting the vehicle in game is beyond me, unfortunately Mind you. I dont' like the idea of a four/five man vehicle with no defensive capability at all.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ****, move this to the requests section please.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X