Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arena

I have more or less finished my latest Unreal Tournament 2004 Map and its one of the first that I am considering uploading to my portfolio, but before I do I am looking for some peoples thoughts on the map etc and if you like it, a short quote for the site would be great. It’s fully set up with bots so you can play with up to 6 of them.

Thanks

Download

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

A big room with a big corridor, 2 statics and 2 textures ? . . .

Try this . . .

http://www.cliffyb.com/rants/ut-ld-tips.shtml

Comment

Hmmm

I designed it to be small and simple and yea I understand it’s quite basic but I feel its got quite a nice flow to it.

2 statics 2 textures. Look again mate.

Comment

Slightly updated version added today with more cover added to the map. Will also update screenshots to show this.

Comment

needs some hidey hole/weapon bonus picks up. but no redeemers. nice sniper and lightening gun and rocket launchers and extra enforcers do seem to fit the bill for this map.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade-Phoenix View Post
            needs some hidey hole/weapon bonus picks up. but no redeemers. nice sniper and lightening gun and rocket launchers and extra enforcers do seem to fit the bill for this map.
            thanks for the feed back. I am working on the stuff you said.

Comment

Uploaded a new version. I will also update the screenshots soon to show this. I know about the problem when part of the back passage's ground is black and will fix it soon. What are the thoughts on adding Adrenalin to the map? I worked with it a bit but you seem to need to add a lot of them to get up to 100%.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X