Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shock Rifle Time Control

Greetings,

This is my first beta release so all feedback will be great.

Weapon: Shock Rifle TC
    Description: This gun allows the owner to Slow down time, to dodge incoming fire and get in for the close shots. Watch how you use it though because ever time you change time you lose some of you health.....

Credit: Epic, Me, This Forum

Check out this link to Get the Beta of this Shock Rifle Time Control Mutator
    http://files.filefront.com/MUT-Shock.../fileinfo.html

is this online compatible and does it effect every player in the match when activated?

Comment

It isnt online compatible yet, i put it out here to get feedback so I can make it even better and learn as well. And yes it effects every player/bot.

Comment

OKEE Thanks

Comment

NP CVROY, Let me know what you think of the mutator man. Cause I want to make it as good as possible.

Comment

It's very annoying if multiple bots keep using it.

True it allows me to dodge projectiles, hitting them's harder.

Comment

Thanks for the feed Lorin-Slasher, i will work on it increase the accuracy during time shift and allow the time shifts on one level to counter act each. Thanks.

Comment

wow this is cool. too bad it can't be combined with the pilar gun. then you could slowdown time and place a barrier to prevent incoming projectiles and vehicle from destroying something.
                it won't work. it does shows up on the list.

Comment

Nardix, are you using UT2004 cause it is a mutator for that game. Also to make the time shift you have to use the alt fire. But with the critics of Lorin-Slasher I have some work to do out it. Check back in a few days and I will post a new beta version with updated functionality. Thanks for downloading it though

Comment

... I never used the weapon but I identified a problem instantly.

Comment

Hey no worries, Lorin-Slasher, i do this stuff for a living, I will get a better version out that is more playable.

Comment

Originally posted by joshua_parker21 View Post
                        Nardix, are you using UT2004 cause it is a mutator for that game. Also to make the time shift you have to use the alt fire. But with the critics of Lorin-Slasher I have some work to do out it. Check back in a few days and I will post a new beta version with updated functionality. Thanks for downloading it though
                        hey your welcome... adn take your time.

Comment

oh and it works... i can only use it if it was a weapon pickup, not if it is from a weapon locker. but it was funny...

Comment

Working...
                          X