X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clan Manager 1g Beta

Name: Clan Manager
    Version: 1g Beta
    Compatibility: Should be compatible with all UT2004-Versions and with all mutators.
    Goal: Among other things this mutator provides features for clan-members and admins and helps to keep “annoying” people, things, etc. out. It provides also some useful admin-commands and other stuff.

Description:
    The development of this mutator began as our head-admin (of www.ut2k4-gaming.de) asked me to create a mutator that announces members and admins with a message on the HUD.
    Then, because it fitted to this mutator, I added more and more features like a Clantag-protection. With the time (I am working on it for half a year) the mutator grew and now it has got the following features:
    • Special enter-messages for clan-members and administrators
    • Clantag-Protection
    • Nickname-Filter
    • AFK-Detector
    • WhoIs-System
    • Anticheat-System (compatible with AntiTCC and SafeGame -> double protection)
    • Ingame-Spectator
    • Trial-Friendly-Mode
    • A “second” Private Server (to “prevent” spreading the password among non-members)
    • Many commands for administrators (accessible without logging in)
    • Command-Menu
    • Server-/Client-Side Chat-Blocker
    • Profiles
    • All settings can be easily configured through a menu
    • Some other minor features (like a time-announcer).

The mutator is very modular thus you can disable features you don’t like.

The Clan Manager is running on our private server for several weeks and almost all bugs should be fixed by now.
    The reason why this a beta is that I still need to implement the Help-Menu and I want to wait some more time so that more bugs will be detected.
    Note: Many features of the Clan Manager will only work on dedicated servers.

Credits: The whole UT2k4-Team helping finding most of the bugs and for some ideas. And of course Epic-Games^^

DOWNLOAD

Well you can use the UT2k4-Forums if you like.

Please tell me your opinion, bugs and suggestions. And I would like to hear what you say about the Anticheat-System^^
    Thanks a lot,
    Gugi

BTW, here are some pictures showing some menus of the Clan Manager.

(Admin-)Spam-Blocker:

Some Settings:

An example of a kick-message:

And the Command-Menu:

If you want to test the mutator but you don't know how:
    Copy all files into the System-Folder, start UT2004, click on Host Game, choose the mutator (Clan Manager 1g Beta) from the mutator-list and click on "Dedicated". You UT2004 will close and the server will start.
    Then start UT2004 again, click on "Join Game" --> "Lan" and then join the server. If no server is shwoing up, bring up the console and type "open 127.0.0.1" in.

Comment

What does the Bad Mutators option mean?

Comment

I know some mutators breaking the mutator-chain as they don't call for example the ModifyPlayer-Function of the next mutator (because of a coding-error). Thus problems with at the other mutators can occur (I had them).
        This feature simply sets the "bad" mutator to the end of the mutator-chain so that it can not "damage" any other mutators.

Comment

If you like you can try the Clan Manager out on the following servers :
          80.86.82.139:7700
          80.86.82.139:9200

Unfortunately many features are server-side (or you will only see them on certain conditions like a hack). But you can still use the commands menu, the ingame spectator, the WhoIs-System and the Client-Spam-Blocker.

Comment

I really like the system but here's some thing's i could reccomend:

I would like a interface in webadmin to manually add the names in without knowing the guid, but when they do join it will fill in the guid.

And a ini/webadmin tool which will record people joining wearing the clantag with there guid so they can later be added or be banned etc.

Also i would like support for a full tag and Trial tag..

And is it possible to make it a announcement in text to everybody or by sound when a admin/clanmember/trial joins.

Maybe even some form of ini/webadmin tool which will record people wearing the clantag so you can keep a eye on how often members are playing on the servers.

Thanks Gugi it's really good!

Comment

Originally posted by Pr@ccY View Post
              I would like a interface in webadmin to manually add the names in without knowing the guid, but when they do join it will fill in the guid.
              Well, the problem is, I have no clue how to create an own WebAdmin-Interface. And you need to do that if you want to use lists in the WebAdmin
              But you can use the Ingame-Menu instead. Just click on "Add New Member" and do not choose a player on the server but fill in the name of the player (or a part of it) in the "Name"-Field. Or you can add a new playername to the "Registration List" by modifying the "MembersToReg"-List directly in the ClanManager.ini.

And a ini/webadmin tool which will record people joining wearing the clantag with there guid so they can later be added or be banned etc.
              Mh, good idea^^. Btw, the WhoIs-System does this with all players. You can add a new member in the WhoIs-Menu by click on "Create Member" (or you can use the ClanManagerIDs.ini)

Also i would like support for a full tag and Trial tag.
              You mean to specify more than 1 clantag? Just use the Divider . For example the Divider is set to "%New%", then the Clantag(s)-Property would look like this: "]UT2k4[%New%]UT2k4-T[". Or if the Divider is "|" the line should look that way: "]UT2k4[|]UT2k4-T["

And is it possible to make it a announcement in text to everybody or by sound when a admin/clanmember/trial joins.
              I will add the sound-announcement in a future version, the text-announcement is already implemented (it's the "MessageType", the "Membermessage" and the "Adminmessage"-Thing in the "Configure Members"-Menu).

Maybe even some form of ini/webadmin tool which will record people wearing the clantag so you can keep a eye on how often members are playing on the servers.
              Mh, good idea Perhaps I will include this in version 1h (if there will be a version 1h^^).

Thanks Gugi it's really good!
              Thx very much!

Comment

Seems like basic windows only atm =).

I just got booted from ur ut2k4 trial server for this unknown class [SDLDrv.SDLViewport] . Which is the legal linux opengl driver.

otherwise nice mutator.

Comment

K, thx, I'll fix that in the final version. Somehow I forgot -as I coded the AntiCheat- to add such stuff to the whitelist

Comment

How do I register user so the tag protection works? can't find any options to register user, neither to add Admins.

Comment

Use the whois list, then add them to member status from there. I had the same problem, kept getting kicked from my own servers :P

I actually edited the ini to add most of my guys into it though until I got the other bit worked out.

Comment

Working...
                      X