• Show
Clear All

IK-Leviathan-1.0c

Filename: IK-Leviathan
    Version: 1.0c
    Author: çyßêrhåwk
    Compatibility: UT2004
    Release Date: May-13-2007

Description: {IK}Leviathan V1c: Powerful assault/sniper rifle that shoots high velocity armor piercing bullets. Equipped with an 18x (DTS)- Digital Targeting Scope and (LRSA)- Long Range Sensor Array.

Comments: By default the Leviathan replaces Assault Rifle, Lightning Gun, and Classic SniperRifle, but can be changed in the built-in weapon's replacer.

Configurable Settings: (clientside mutator settings, webadmin mutator settings or direct .ini edit)

(1)="Fire Rate While Moving"
    (2)="Fire Rate While Still"
    (3)="Damage Level"
    (4)="Vehicle Damage Level"
    (5)="Start Ammo Amount"
    (6)="Maximum Ammo Amount"
    (7)="Ammo Pickup Amount"
    (8)="Zoom (Always Use Mousewheel)"
    (9)="Zoom Step"
    (10)="Zoom Speed"
    (11)="Use HitSounds - (Choose only one HitSound below)"
    (12)=" * HitSound1 ================================>"
    (13)=" * HitSound2 ================================>"
    (14)=" * HitSound3 ================================>"
    (15)=" * HitSound4 ================================>"
    (16)="Disable Red Spawn Effect"
    (17)="Air Control"
    (18)="Game Speed"
    (19)="Maximum Multi Jumps"
    (20)="Multiple Jumps Remaining"
    (21)="Mutator Priority"
    (22)="Bring Up Time"
    (23)="Put Down Time"
    (24)="LRSA Range"
    (25)="Replace ShieldGun"
    (26)="Replace AssaultRifle"
    (27)="Replace BioRifle"
    (28)="Replace ShockRifle"
    (29)="Replace LinkGun"
    (30)="Replace Minigun"
    (31)="Replace FlakCannon"
    (32)="Replace RocketLauncher"
    (33)="Replace SniperRifle"
    (34)="Replace Redeemer"
    (35)="Replace Painter"
    (36)="Replace ONSMineLayer"
    (37)="Replace ONSGrenadeLauncher"
    (38)="Replace ONSAVRiL"
    (39)="Replace ClassicSniperRifle"
    (40)="Replace ONSPainter"

Credits and Thanks:

Hackerz(MasterFusion)- Static/Animated Meshes (Akcakoyunlu@gmx.de)
    {NYA}Bitty- ProSniper code
    [PSI]PsySniper- LRSA Code
    Donator- LRSA Code
    [TDC]MrBee®- LRSA blackplate/code
    [AwK]Sparhawk- Early code development/Testing
    [TDC]S.O.J.H.- Muzzle flash code
    porkmanii- ZoomMod integration
    (A.S.S)BORG- The "Critic"
    {FO}Tugboat- Server Support/Testing
    {FO}Cray- Server Support/Testing
    {Sír}ßlåçkholé- Advisor/Testing
    [TDC]Kendrix for all the years of support at UT2003HQ
    Tracy Smith (wife)- For not beating me over the head with a skillet for spending too much time on this project.

Additional Shots:

Homepage: www.immortalknightz.com
    Download: HERE

I would like to try it, but I don't want to register just to download

Comment

I registered at Unreal Central to download the file:

Username: downloader
      Password: 88888888

Comment

Arms/hands attached to the weapon 1st person dont sync with this game or the character models and are not needed! Looks like this was ported from a mod or another Unreal engine game using hands attached weapons. Also you can ucc make the .u package to include the animation and static mesh rather than having those seperate files.

Same old same old anyway I have seen and used 100+ remakes of sniper rifles with all different twists but O well!

Comment

Originally posted by ANick View Post
          Arms/hands attached to the weapon 1st person dont sync with this game or the character models and are not needed! Looks like this was ported from a mod or another Unreal engine game using hands attached weapons. Also you can ucc make the .u package to include the animation and static mesh rather than having those seperate files.

Same old same old anyway I have seen and used 100+ remakes of sniper rifles with all different twists but O well!
          I have both "with" hands and "without" hands versions that will be included in the final. I am most curious of your method of compiling the .ukx and .usx into the .u file. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

*updated*- I can add the .usx or the .ukx to the .u package using my own technique, but I can only add one or the other, not both. So as of this update, I have the .utx and .usx added to the .u package. All is left is the .ukx. Have any ideas ANick?

*updated*-[Aug.28,2007] Never heard back from ANick so I worked on getting the .utx, .usx, and .ukx into a single .u file. All the methods available online didn't work for me, but I did discover a workable solution where all my files are now crunched into the .u. It will be available in the final.

Comment

Originally posted by madspacemarine View Post
            I registered at Unreal Central to download the file:

Username: downloader
            Password: 88888888
            Cheers.

Comment

Sweet gun!! Just out of curiosity what player models are those and where did you get them?

Comment

Looks good. You modelled it yourself?

Comment

can I have this model or skin too?

http://unrealcentral.com/Leviathan-3rd.png
                  looks nice too

Comment

The Leviathan (Sig-552 Commando) was modeled by the Hackerz Team and the Soldier Model was created by FCS (Future Combat Scenarios). Full credit goes to them. We do have a 3dsMax modeler on our team now, {§ÎR}ßlåçkholé, which will create kewl new weapons for UT3. I do all the model texturing and code assembly. As you see in the credits, there were alot of people from the ut community that had a hand in the creation of the Leviathan. Much thanks goes to them. The Soldier you see in the pics above was also skinned by myself. 5 skins in all: BlackOps, Desert, Winter, Urban and Woodland. All skins have been made 100 percent pushable for online play. I constantly change camo in-game or between games to best suit the current map. Most player models have two skins attached to them, Head and Body. This one has a few more so the only bug is that when you try to go invisible, the head and torso is all that disappears. I'm working on a fix for this, but since our clan doesn't use adrenaline on our servers, it's not a big deal for us. I would like to fix this problem before a public release, but if anyone wants it as is, email me at cyberhawk5@hotmail.com.

Comment

Originally posted by çyßêrhåwk View Post
                      The Leviathan (Sig-552 Commando) was modeled by the Hackerz Team and the Soldier Model was created by FCS (Future Combat Scenarios).
                      I take it you got their permission first?

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Moose View Post
                        I take it you got their permission first?
                        There's also references to ZoomMod, Arkon Scope(I'm guessing one of the Arkon Weapons) and ProSniperRifle

Comment

All the talented people listed in the Leviathan's credits granted me full permission to use their work. Again I would like to thank each and every one of them. The Leviathan's existence and success could not have been achieved without them. As you must have seen Kyllian, I used script notes in the Leviathan's classes to reference the author's work giving them full credit in there as well.

cyber

Comment

For those of you that seemed interested in the model I use, here's a few screenshots:

Comment

Originally posted by çyßêrhåwk View Post
                              All the talented people listed in the Leviathan's credits granted me full permission to use their work. Again I would like to thank each and every one of them. The Leviathan's existence and success could not have been achieved without them. As you must have seen Kyllian, I used script notes in the Leviathan's classes to reference the author's work giving them full credit in there as well.

cyber
                              No offense, but I've seen others leave partial references in their code without crediting anywhere else
                              But yea, you were pretty thorough listing who made what, so it's all good

I mostly decompiled because I wanted to see how the ZoomSpeed stuff was done
                              Going off memory, it changes DeltaTime thru a custom PlayerController and bastardized AdjustView bits from the default PC code

Been trying to figure out how to change the speed of the zoom on one of my own weapons(not much luck tho)

Comment

Working...
                              X