No announcement yet.

Eternal_Destruction_Refinery beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

try making randomized sections instead of seperating stuff by walls and ceilings, if u make it a little less regular it would probably come out lookin more realistic

Comment

those are just very early tests. i was just testing out if doing something as crazy as this was possible. when i have finished with my next destructible object (a house) i will post more pics.

Comment

man i cant wait for this to get done... i want to shoot down towers... or crash planes into them =P
        anyway, DL Link is broken i think..(it is for me, anyone else have this?)

Comment

ha ha ha
          i'll tell lord vulcan to hide a few circidas in the map for you. he has already confused me my making four goliaths hide in a barren flat area which in unreal units is 2048 by 2048. he won't show me how to get them but he can do it easily. so expect the map to contain a lot of hidden stuff.

just for the record the eternal destructionrefinery has nearly 900 moving objects. one tower when fully enclosed (and fully destructible) has about 400 per side at the moment as i am told. (and there are four sides per tower!)

Comment

thanks for the heads up about the broken DL. i will fix it ASAP.

Comment

DL is now working again. first post has been edited. enjoy.

Comment

Working...
              X